Chapter 25

BRIONNA P.O.V.

I tossed and turned in bed trying to get comfortable I  couldn't sleep and when I did fall asleep my body woke me back up.

Where the fuck is the bitch at? I heard a female yelling. I thought I was dreaming until the yelling got louder. I rolled over and grabbed my phone. It was 3am. "Who the fuck is she Shooter?" The female yelled louder. I heard glass break and what sounded like fighting. That was my Que to get up. I know he wasn't putting his hands on a female.

I grabbed my robe putting it on and my slippers. I opened the door and the glass vase was flying down the hallway towards me.

Yeah okay Nigga you got me fucked up! The girl yelled at him slapping him across the face.

What's going on? I asked standing in front of him.

It's cool Bri go back to bed. He said with a smirk so nonchalantly.

Oh this the bitch? She asked as she thought she was about to throw a punch. I dodged her fist so fast and punched her so hard in her mouth.

I got yo bitch, bitch! I yelled punching her again. I hit her with a quick 3 piece. All my hits connected. She fell back and I grabbed her by her hair punching her again and again.

Yo chill ma, chill! James said as he tried to grab me back and off her.

Ight break it up break up! Some girl said as she came into the house. She was standing by the door. I pushed her back making her mad as I hit the girl again.

Calm down ma! James grabbed me in a bear hug and I had blood all over my hands.

You a bitch ass nigga! She spat.

Come on just come on! The other girl yelled as she helped her friend up.

Get the fuck out my house! James yelled pushing them towards the door. He was so pissed off.

I swear to God shooter you gone be sorry and ima see that bitch again! I promise you I am!

Yeah ight whatever get out for a split yo shit back and have something hot in ya chest! He slammed the door in her face and her cries was so loud, I rolled my eyes. He huffed his breath and leaned back against the door pissed off.

FUCK! He yelled pushing another vase on the floor.

I walked into the kitchen and grabbed the broom.

You ain't gotta do that! Just leave it for the maids in the morning.

Nah it's okay I got it, plus you don't have no shoes on and neither do I. I finished cleaning up all the glass and washing my hands to get the blood off of me.

Thanks! For real though.

It's okay, I thought you said you didn't have a bitch?!

I don't! That bitch just an ex. She can't get over the fact I don't want her ass. Talkin bout some somebody said I had a girl at my house an shit. I ain't fucked her ass in weeks been broke up with her months ago. Bitch gone.

Well you need to control your bitches. Shouldn't nobody be putting they hands on you. I said turning around and we bumped into each other. His tall body toward over mine short frame. I looked up looking him in his eyes. He was so damn fine. He bit his bottom lip.

I don't have no bitches!

Sure about that? Cause uh what just happened I'll say otherwise.

He leaned down and kissed me. That was the best way to shut me up. Our tongues intertwined with each other and our kiss deepened. I wrapped my arms around his neck and he gripped on to my waist. Within seconds my robe was on the floor. He picked me up and sat me down on the counter. He spread my legs and kissed my inner thighs. He slid my panties off and started to give me head. His tongue slid across my clit before he started sucking it. His hand gripped my waist as he slid his other two fingers inside me. Moans escaped my mouth effortlessly. My juices was flowing and he didn't hesitate to lick me clean from front to back.

I pulled up kissing him as he stepped outside of his shorts. I desperately wanted to feel him inside me. "Do you have a..?" I started to ask but he was already ahead of me, as I was asking he was reaching for a condom. He slid it on before sliding inside of me. We locked eyes and he but his bottom lip as he stroked back and fourth.

I wanted to cum so bad as he was hitting my spot, but every time I got so close to it he stopped and smirked. His edging method was driving me crazy. Now I see why sis was over here about to kill herself.

He pulled me off the counter and bent me over it. He slid back in grabbing my hair back and pushing my lower back down as he fucked me faster and harder. He started kissing my neck and I screamed "I'm about to cum!"

Cum for daddy then! He whispered in my ear. "You sexy as fuck, this yo dick and I love how you taking all of it. Cum for me!" His words was sending shivers down my spine.

He placed his hand over mine and the other one on my clit as he fucked me. I was cumming so hard I couldn't even hold myself up. I was squirting for the first time and it felt amazing. He turned me around to face him and he had that stupid ass "I just fucked your life up" grin. My legs was shaking as I held on to his waist and he kissed me then my forehead.

Maids gonna have a mess cleaning this up in the morning! He laughed backing up from me taking the condom off.

That's crazy! I giggled stepping over the puddle I made.

Where you going? He asked pulling me back towards him.

To my room to shower.

You don't wanna cuddle? Or whatever?! He asked laughing.

No you ain't my nigga! And besides I need to get in the shower.

Damn you different!

Is that a good thing or a bad thing?

I don't know yet, I'll let you know when I figure it out. Don't get to acting funny cause we fucked.

What? Boy how ima act funny? If anything that'll be you before it's ever me. Besides it was just a fuck who says it'll happen again. I smirked.

That shit was fire you crazy as hell if you think I'm not cracking again. He smacked me on my ass and walked up the stairs!
He is right though that dick was good! Next time ima have to fuck him back. He did his big one.