Chapter 58

BRIONNA P.O.V.

I didn't bring you anything for Christmas! I laughed sitting next to James in the hot tub. "So Merry Christmas!" I laughed standing in front of him flashing my tities in his face shaking them he bursted out laughing and wrapping his arms around my waist.

Best present ever! He laughed picking me up kissing me.

I got some coochie for you too, you gotta unwrap it! I laughed.

Already done! He pulled my thong off and sat me on the edge of the tub. He kissed my neck and me before sliding in me. We was having so much sex we couldn't keep our hands off each other. I was craving this man so bad.

We moved from the hot tub to the bench to the bed, to the floor. He grabbed my hips and pulled me in deeper fucking me as I bounced on top of him. He pulled my hair back and we climaxed together.

This was the best way to bring Christmas in!

____________________
We stayed in our bungalow all day today having sex and talking about everything we could think of. He was so funny and romantic. Everybody kept calling our phones asking us where we was at and why we not coming to dinner. Everybody was pissed when we told them we was in Hawaii.

We wouldn't rather have it any other way!