Chapter 51

JAMES P.O.V.

They call back yet? Quan asked coming through the door. He went to go get 2.5 mill in cash. I got love for sis but I wasn't putting the whole 5 up I'm just worried about my bitch he got out that other half up for his.

Nah not yet but my boy said something about these south side niggas might be on this. A few years ago I had a lil run in with they asses and they was tryna take over the east side. I didn't really give a fuck cause that really wasn't my crowd of people.

Did he give a name?

He working on it!

Yooo I got here fast as I heard. It's lil Jay and Nario from the south. Quan said bussing through my door.

Oh word?! Ight! You ain't even gone need that! I said grabbing my gun off the table.

What why? Quan asked confused. I walked out my house with both them behind me.

Nigga you can handle gun play right? Quan asked Bri brother.

Hell yeah!

You don't need no Molly or nun? Needa pop a perc?

Nah I'm good!

I sped down the street and jumped onto the highway. See one thing about it these streets was mine so whatever I wanted to know I was gonna find out and that's exactly what I did! And to mess with anybody in my family is a no go! I'm God around this muthafucka I get to chose who live or die. I called for a car to wait outside this nigga trap. I pulled up putting my car in park.

You think they here? Quan asked as i put my extended clip onto my gun. I got out the car leaving them there. I walked onto the porch and kicked the door down. I started shooting everybody from the front of the house to the back. I left and got back in the car and pulled up to the next trap and did the same thing. I made my way to the last trap and it was empty so I sat it on fire.

My phone started ringing as I got back in the car. "Talk!"

Muthafucka! You hitting our shit!

You didn't think I was gone find out who the fuck this is? Bitch you got 10 minutes to meet me downtown by the train tracks or I swear to god yo mother will be tied down to the front of a train and taken for a fuckin ride! I said before hanging up.

Nigga! Quan laughed getting in the car. "They got his mama and grandmama!"

Good did you tell them to follow us too?

Yeah they know.

Matter fact call Dez and tell them to pick that nigga daughter up on the way.
I pulled off and made my way downtown to the meet up spot. This shit was about to get good!