Chapter 49

BRIONNA P.O.V.

I had so much stuff from my birthday that James bought me. It's like I didn't even know where to put my stuff. I was able to get home the other day without anyone seeing me. I wasn't ready to tell anyone how me and him are messing around again. I just wanna see how everything goes so far before I tell them. We're not together or anything like that but we do have an understanding of each other. He don't see me with no nigga and I better not see him with no bitch and we good. If we're going to continue to have sex it's only us. If we're supposed to be in a relationship then only time will tell.

I finished getting ready for work and hurried out the door. I was gonna be late because I was moving way to slow today. I was tired as hell still. Yesterday when I got home I had to work right after the night I had for my birthday with no sleep then to do a 16 hour shift and another the next day. Yeah I was burned out.

I made my way to my locker and put my stuff up. I went downstairs to the cafeteria and got a coffee this was gonna be a long day!

_________________
As my shift was ending I got caught in a medical emergency. This turned into a four hour job!

I ran out of work when it was over. When I got home I took all my stuff off and fell into my bed. 20 hours in one day was unbelievable. I was so tired I couldn't even go to sleep.

My phone buzzed keeping me from dosing off. "Hello!" I said aggravated.

What's wrong with you? Why you ain't call me when you got home? James said into the phone. "I wanted to see you tonight" I rolled my eyes. As much as I missed him too I wanted to see him as well but being around him ment no sleep and I was dogggggg tired.

I'm sorry I literally just got in a few minutes ago I'm so tired. I had to stay extra hours at work for an emergency.

Everything good?

Yeah, somebody got shot! I'm off tomorrow I can spend time with you then baby I'm so tired I'm sorry.

No need to be mama get you some rest baby girl.

Okay!

Talk to you later!
I hung up and threw my phone on the floor. I love that he understood because I was about to crash out.
I fell asleep so fast and into my own world!

__________________
This cake so fucking good! I heard Kyra say as I came into the kitchen yawning. It was going on 4pm I slept all night and half the day. I was so tired.

What fawkin cake? I questioned annoyed.

This red velvet!

The heart shapped one????

Yeah!!!!!

Kyra I know you fuckin lying!!!!!!!

What?

Why are you eating my shit?! I can't have shit to my fuckin self! That was my birthday cake!

Ma bad it was in here for two days I didn't know who shit it was it was just sitting here.

That's the fuckin problem everybody always touching everybody shit and 9 times out of 10 it's always fuckin mine! Like I can't have shit! I buy food come home from work and my shit gone. Nobody cooks but me! Nobody buy food but me! Nobody clean and do shit but fuckin me! I'm sick of this shit! Like stop eating my shit! I yelled pissed off. I know I hurt her feelings. Leah and Trey was coming through the door. I ran back upstairs slamming my door. I took my stuff off and ran my shower water.

I grabbed my ringing phone from the floor without looking at who it was.

What?! I yelled into my phone.

Damn that's how you answer the phone now?

Sorry I'm just fuckin frustrated!

What's wrong?

I'm just fuckin sick of everybody in this fuckin house! Like every time I try to be nice this shit gets me no where. This bitch downstairs eating my cake you got me for my birthday! I haven't even had any yet! Like why is someone always touching my shit! On top of that I always come home to a dirty house it's 4 other adults In here why is it the person that works 16-18 hour shifts a day doing all the cleaning and shit! I gotta cook! I gotta clean! I gotta worry about the house and still go to school and work! Shit not fuckin fair! I'm fuckin livid! On top of that all these muthafuckas do is fuck on each other and be loud. I never get any sleep!

Ight, Ight! Ight I'm on my way! Get dress I'll be there in a minute.

Okay! I hung up my phone sitting it on the charger.
I got up and tried not to cry going into my bathroom. I got in the shower and washed twice letting the hot water hit me good waking me fully up. I didn't wanna take too long so I got out and dried off. I oiled up my body real good. I put my thong on and a black body suit with a black vest. I put on some high Nike socks and my off white and baby blue new balances. Input my Cuban anklets on and some jewelry. I fixed my curls and did a soft glam on my face. I put every thing in my blue birkin. I was rushing now cause he was outside. I made sure I had everything and left out slamming my house door behind me and ignoring everyone.

You Ight? He asked as I got in the car.

Yeah!
He reached in the back seat and grabbed a small bag and sat it on my lap. "What's this?" I asked opening it. I pulled out a small heart shaped red velvet cake. I tried not to cry because I didn't wanna mess up my make up. "You didn't have too!"

I know! I just wanted you too feel better. What you wanna eat? He pulled out of the driveway and headed down the street.

I'm honestly not even hungry anymore. I lost my appetite.

Nah ima get you something! I leaned my head on his arm as he drove.

Can you take me far away from here! Like farrrrr!

Where do you wanna go?

I don't know anywhere but here! I know I hurt Kyras feelings and probably everybody else's too the way I went off. And now that I've took a second to breathe I feel bad, cause she's pregnant.

You don't gotta be sorry for the way you feel baby! All the responsibility should not fall all on you. You literally don't have to work and you still choose to live a good life. There's no reason why you have 4 other grown muthafuckas in your house and nobody contributes to anything. At the end of the day your human too! And you gotta learn to put yourself first. I'm not saying you gotta be mean and shit but just put some ground rules down if you gone have people living with you for your peace and sanity!

I hear what you saying! It's just that I'ma giver I don't know how to do anything besides give and let people take from me without saying no at some point or having boundaries.

You'll learn! When you get sick of that shit and had enough you'll put a stop to it all. But for now, you wanna come home to me tonight?

Yes please! I looked up to him and he kissed me. He pulled into this parking lot and I sat up.

I booked you a massage I'll be back in an hour.

You not coming?

Nah ima go handle something not to far from here. I'll be back enjoy yourself. It's already paid for! I looked at him for a second while he smiled. I don't care how sorry he is this man is being too good to me.

Thank you! I leaned in and kissed him before getting out. One thing about it tonight I was suckin dick all night long!