Chapter 2

BRIONNA P.O.V.

I dropped the kids off at school and made my way to our realtors office. To my surprise James was here. I parked next to his car and got out. I grabbed my purse from the trunk and locked my doors. I went in and it was kinda quiet in here but as I made my way to the back I heard moaning. I know damn fuckin well this Nigga ain't...

I bussed through his office door where I heard moaning and sex sounds coming from. I pulled my gun out ready to shoot this nigga.

Oh shit!

QUAN! I yelled pissed off. I put my gun behind my back annoyed.

Heyyy siss.... He smirked trying to hide his self.

What the fuck are you doing here?

Bro said I could use his place of business! You mind?

Nasty ass hoe I hope you catch something! I said as I slammed the door back and this nigga went right back to fuckin. I rolled my eyes and went over to my office. I opened my door to see my husband stretched out on my couch knocked out. Sleepy ass! All he do is sleep any and every where when I'm pregnant.

I leaned in and kissed him. He kissed me back and grabbed my ass. "Wake that ass up!" I laughed. "How the hell you know it was me!"

I can smell you from a mile away plus you the only one crazy enough to actually do some shit you just did.

You can smell me?

Yeah you got this scent, I can't explain it but I know it's you around when I don't see you. He wiped the sleep out his eyes and stood up to yawn and stretched.

You almost just got Quan ass shot! Why the hell you let him in there fuckin some random bitch. What happened to his girlfriend?

Shit I don't know, he always doing some shit broke up with her I guess. Said he had this lil bitch he been tryna hit and he needed to knock some shit down real quick. I guess she got connects to some niggas down in Texas and said she could plug him in.

Mmmm, tell his ass to get a hotel next time, the fuck! Almost got that ass gone!

Awww you thought it was me! He smirked wrapping his arms around my waist and kissing my cheek.

Sure the fuck did you and yo bald headed lol Assistant!

You wanna beat that damn girl up so damn bad, relax!

Fuck no! Her ass got some shit coming to her, she keep trying me!

Man fuck ha, don't nobody want ha bum ass!

Yeah okay keep it that way.

Brionna?

What?

Shut yo ass up, ain't nobody scared of you! He laughed laying back down.

Who ain't? I'll shoot you right now.

Girl please you're soft now!

No the fuck I'm not and why you tell my babies that!

Owee they talk to damn much! But I mean you is! Be crying over everything and shit now just soft as hell, straight butter cup!

Oh I see you want me to beat yo ass!

Nah but I do want you to beat something alright.! He laughed reaching in his sweats pulling his dick out.

I'm not touching you ever again!

It's crazy what you saying to me, but I don't need you to touch me! Just let me touch on you.

You done touched on me enough don't you think.

Wow you get pregnant 4 times and now I just oh so touch you too much that's crazy! I just be having needs!

Needs like what sir?

Like needing some pussy!

Your a mess! Go back to sleep!

Tonight?

What?

Some pussy, stop playing with me!

Maybe If you come home on time.

Fuck no you said that yesterday and I came home at a decent time and you ain't give me nun!

Yoooo bro, I'm ready! Quan said as he came into my office.

Let me drop this nigga off, you gone collect rent or want me to go do it?

Uhhhh I'm not going to the clinic today so I was just gonna catch up here. Whoever brings me their rent I'll let you know who didn't and to go ask for it.

Ight! He leaned in and kissed me.

Bye baby! I kissed him back and he kissed my cheek. "Let me eat yo pussy right quick!" He whispered in my ear. "Byeeeee!" I laughed and he shook his head. They left out and I got to work. It was going on 10 am and I started calling our tenets who haven't paid their rent yet. After we had Malike I told him I wanted 10 houses as my push gift and he bought me 20. We rented them out and our rent ranged from $750 to $2500.

Hi this is Mrs. Carter I was giving you a call because we haven't received your rent yet, and will be wondering when you will? I said into the phone calling my first tenant.
This was gonna be a king day!