Chapter 20

BRIONNA P.O.V.

Why the fuck did you just do that? I yelled at my brother.

Shut the fuck up Brionna!

No you shut the fuck up! You just threw my phone out the fuckin window Quan!

So what! Yo ass don't fuckin listen I told you specifically not to get involved with that nigga and you did it anyways, is you stupid?

No I'm not stupid! It wasn't nothing.

It wasn't nothing but yo ass pulled right up with him coincidently huh? Yeah ight Bri you just stupid.

I'm not fuckin stupid! I'm grown and can make my own fuckin decision. It wasn't nothing! And since you wanna act like and talk to me like your fuckin stupid don't say shit else too me. I yelled at him. I slammed the car door as I got out the car and stormed into the house. He pulled off pissed before I was even in the door all the way.

What the hell is wrong with you? My grandmother asked annoyed blocking the stairs.

Nothing can you move?

Girl you not bouta come up in my house slamming doors and shit cause yo fast tale ass mad at some damn boy!

I wasn't mad at some damn boy! Can you move!

I'm so sick of you and this funky attitude! Get out my house!

Get out? Get out? And go fuckin where?

Where ever the hell you was just at. You too good for this house anyways right. Always coming in here with an attitude, you left the house earlier with some nigga, returned with some nigga in a different car you ain't nun but a hoe. You don't see nobody else hoeing around like you get the fuck out.

You don't know what the fuck your talking about! And yeah I'm fuckin miserable here! Every since my mother died and I been forced to live here. I been through so much and you don't do Shìt but make everything worse.

Get out my house!

I will let me get my stuff!

Girl you ain't getting shit! Taniya laughed as she walked past the stairs upstairs.

Bitch who asked you! I yelled back.

Bitch I got your bitch! She yelled throwing her drink towards me and missing.

Ah ha that's why you missed bitch!

Who the fuck is you talking to? Myla her sister yelled running down the stairs from the third floor.

This dusty ass bitch! Taniya yelled.

Move so I can get my shit! I yelled at my grandmother.

Here dusty! Ain't like you got shit anyways.

I ain't got shit and I'm dusty but your literally wearing my shit right now! BUM!

Here Hoe! Myla started throwing my clothes over the balcony.

Don't touch my shit bitch! Yo is you serious right now? Just letting them touch my shit! Fuck outta here im your only blood in this house and your bum ass just side with them fuck.

Get the fuck out my fuckin house you fat bitch! My grandmother yelled.

Dusty! Taniya yelled. She started to poor ketchup from the top stairs on the clothes that Myla threw over the balcony. "You ain't talkin to my grandmother like that bum!"

Bitch your the bum look at the fuckery you doing!

Yeah okay fuck outta here talking to my sister like that! Myla yelled from running down the back stairs and down the hallway to me. She started to square up and so did I. Taniya pushed my grandmother out the way and hit me in the back of my head with my dads golf club then my back. Myla punched me and I started beating her ass. I stood over her punching her in the face until I saw blood. Taniya started hitting me in my head and my grandmother struck me in the side with a hard metal bat as I stood up and slipped on some ketchup. They both stood over me kicking me and punching me. I tried to fight back but they was getting the best of me.

What the fuck watch out! My dad yelled coming in the house. He pulled everyone off of me.

Get the fuck out my house! My grandmother yelled grabbing me by my hair. I picked up my purse wiping the blood from my mouth and walking out.

Don't ever come the fuck back here! She yelled after me and slamming the front door. I legit had no where to go. Kyra left yesterday night to go out of town with her boyfriend. My brother is extremely mad at me, I had no phone. I limped down the street as pain struck my head and chest. I felt like I couldn't breathe. My head was spinning...