Chapter 26

JAMES P.O.V.

I woke up feeling good as fuck. I ain't buss a nut in so long I damn near had blue balls. That shit felt so good! Her shit was so wet and tight I can just imagine what it's like without a condom.

I got up and went and took a quick shower. Good pussy got me sleeping in late. It's damn near 10:30am. Best sleep I ever had.

I got out the shower and ran to my closet. It was a lil gloomy out so a sweat suit is what it was gone be. I put on a navy blue polo Ralph Lauren sweat suit, a white tee and a fresh pair of wheat timbs. Ima keep it simple today. My gold Jesus piece chain, some diamond earrings and my Apple Watch. I was looking good for the day. I grabbed my gun tucking it in my backside and my phone. I was hungry as hell. Ima see if shawty wanna get something to eat.

I came downstairs and the maids was cleaning. I went to go knock on her door but she ain't answer. She probably was still sleep.

She's gone! Tina said walking past me.

Oh shit she is?!

Yeah I seen her rushing out this morning with books in her hand.

Oh Ight thanks. I walked off heading towards the door. "Oh Ms. Tina I left y'all checks on my desk in the office." I yelled back to her before I walked out.

Okay thank you hunny! She smiled waving me bye. I left out the house and jogged over to my Range Rover. I started my shit up and pulled out my phone.

"You wanna get lunch later?" I texted Bri, she probably was in school or some shit. I'm surprised she even went considering her situation. I'd dropped out so quick.

"I gave you a lil piece of pussy now you wanna feed me too?!😂" she texted back.

"Chill out 😂!" I texted back. I licked my lips at the fact I found myself smiling. Damn I think I'm really starting to crush on her.

"Lol yeah I'm down, I'll call you when I'm out of class!"

"Ight bet!" I texted back and exited out my messages but got completely pissed off as I noticed my car. My BMW windows was bussed out. Ima kill that dumb ass bitch! I pulled off and made a few calls so I could get that shit fixed on my way to the trap.

I slapped niggas up as I walked on the porch. It was time to get this money. I had a bunch of shit to do.

Hi Shooter! A female voice said making me look up from my phone.

Sup! I smirked. It was this lil shorty Mina I had a thing for a lil while ago. I been tryna hit and fuck with her forever.

You looking good today! She smiled as she gave me a side hug.

You too ma! What you doing here?

I was just with Stacia! Just chillin hoping I would run into you.

Oh word, why that?

I may or may not have missed you.

Oh is that so!

Yeah! You know I been out in Cali for a while but ima be home for good and I was wondering if I could take you up on that date? She smiled hard fixing my chain.