Chapter 14

JAMES P.O.V.

Yo shooter! D called out to me. I looked up from my phone and he slapped me up as he was walking towards me. I leaned against my car and he dropped a bag in my back seat.

Oweee what's up pretty girl! D smiled as some bitches walked past us. The one shorty went in the store and she caught my eye. "What ya name is?" He asked the girl.

Sienna! She smiled hard. I grabbed the bag out the car and went into the store. I double back and took in the back and dropped it to my guys. I left out and shorty was paying for her shit. She fumbled around her bag for wallet I'm guessing.

Yo let me get two wraps. I placed a $20 on the counter. "Keep the change for her shit!"

Thanks but I don't need no nigga buying me shit! Especially not no $2 juice and chips. She said annoyed. Her lil attitude was cute.

By the way you carry ya self and that lil attitude you got going on I can tell you don't need no nigga.

Good get ya change back!

What's yo name?

Last nigga asked me what my name was it ain't end so well for him...

Good thing I ain't that nigga than huh.

You pull up on all the bitches walking on the block like this? Thinking you can buy them something from the store and next thing you know you in they pants?

Nah shorty it ain't even like that! I laughed. I was just being a generous nigga.

Oh that's what you call it.?

Yeah!

Well I ain't interested. She placed her snacks in her bag and walked out. She dropped her ID as she walked out the door. I picked it up. It was a school ID, for Erie Community College. Her name was Brionna Smith. Cute!

She may seem cute and innocent but she isn't. That one has a mouth on her, a trigger finger to match, she's not like these other girls that run up and through her Shooter she different! Riz the store clerk said. Riz was my man's he knew everything that was happening on my blocks.

I licked my lips and nodded my head and walked out. All that made me wanna get to know her even more. Her big booty bounced behind her as she walked down the street with shorty. She looked back and I smirked. Brionna Smith!