Chapter 5

BRIONNA P.O.V.

Shhh we have to be very quiet! Daddy's sleeping! He didn't have a good day yesterday so we have to be very quiet okay?! I said in a quiet voice to my kids as they was following me through the hallways of our home.

Can we make daddy breakfast in bed? Dream asked hopping on the island stool. I picked Malike up and placed him on the counter.

Of course we can baby. What should we make him?

Mmmm, chocolate chip pancakes with sausages! Malike said excited.

And strawberries! Daddy love strawberries! Dream added excited.

Okay let's get started. Get the stuff. I cleared the counter off as they raced to the fridge and grabbed all the ingredients we would need. They stood up to the sink and washed their hands and we got to work. I put the sausages on first and let them cook. I assisted Dream as she cut up some strawberries then Malike mixed in the chocolate chips into the pancake mix. I sat four plates out to make all of our plates and got our drinks out as well. I made the eggs and pancakes together.

I sat our food on a tray and got his ready.
"Mommy put these on the tray too!" They said putting the drawings on the tray that they made. I smiled so hard. "Mine say feel better daddy!" Dream smiled sitting her markers down.

That's so sweet of you! I smiled kissing her little face.

Yeah and mines say is me and him.!

Oh that's so nice baby! I smiled kissing his face too. I picked the tray up and the followed me to my bedroom. I sat the food down on the bed and we left out quietly.

I hope that makes him feel better! Dream suggested as we made it down to the kitchen.

It will baby! Y'all ready to eat?

Yesss!!!!

Dreamie grab our beach bag.

Okay! She ran to the patio and we followed her out. We walked down the pathway and onto the beach. I placed the small table down and sat our tray on it. I opened the beach bag and pulled our beach blanket out and we sat on the beach and ate breakfast. I lived for moments like this. I loved every single minute of being a mom to my children. They where so smart and beautiful! I loved their whole happy little lives. It ment so much to me that I could give them everything that I literally never had. I wanted them to live a stress free life forever.

Daddy!!!!! Dream smiled hard getting up to run to her father as he walked down the runway. He picked her up swinging her around kissing her face.

Daddy! Malike jumped up and ran to his father. James picked him up throwing him in the air before carrying our kids back over to me.

GoodMorning baby! He leaned down and kissed me before sitting behind me.

GoodMorning, how are you feeling?

Daddy did you like your breakfast?! Dream asked so excited.

I loved it baby, it was good! Y'all having a breakfast picnic without me?

Mommy said we shouldn't wake you up! Malike said putting food in his mouth.

Yeah you had a bad day we wanted to make it better! Dream smiled.

Well you definitely did that baby! Thank you.! He smiled hard. I loved their little bond. It's nothing like your first child/ your first daughter. A father is suppose to be a girls first love and he shows her everyday she should, would, and won't ever settle for anything less. I loved that for her!

I leaned back on him and he rubbed my stomach. I loved the morning air out here. Today was gonna be hot because it was already 7am and hot as hell.

Y'all finished eating? I asked as they danced and played around.

Yes!

Okay let's clean up and get ready for school! I suggested. And they did just that. Clean up was less then 2 minutes. James took everything from my hands and the kids raced up the pathway and back up to the house.

I'll take them to school! He said as we got back to the house.

Thank you, I am so tired still!

Go lay down I'll get them ready.

Thank you baby! He kissed me before going upstairs with the kids. I had the perfect man!