Chapter 50

BRIONNA P.O.V.

You just told him you want east side? I asked this dumb kidnapper. These muthafuckas couldn't of been more stupid then what they was.

Yeah bitch now shut the fuck up! He yelled getting in my face.

Your fuckin breath stink. I said twisting up my lips. He punched me in my face twice and I laughed. "You hit like a bitch!" I giggled. Kyra started crying. "Ohhhh man he's gonna kill you!"

Bra Cali not answering this stupid ass phone! The other guy said coming into the room. "Fuck" he said under his breath. They both left out the room and I spat blood from my mouth.

We are screwed! Kyra cried.

No we not! Mmm well kinda! If Cali was behind this yeah we're definitely screwed. I kinda like Kilt her before we went shopping! I laughed.

Why is this funny to you? What the fuck you mean you kilt her?!

Ahh that bitch had it in her she was gone die anyways.

Bri where about to die! Don't you care? What the fuck is wrong with you?

I died a lil two weeks ago when I had a miscarriage Kyra this shit don't faze me!

Wait what? Brionna! Why didn't you say something?

Maybe because I was embarrassed! Everyone around me is getting married and having a baby then it's me. Me and Shooter just finally decided to make it to the relationship stage then we have a miscarriage I didn't know how to handle it! I've been fucked up every since. And this, this is just the icing on the fuckin cake (I started crying) because the east side is mine while this idiot thinks it's Shooters so no we probably aren't getting out of here!

Stop crying! Shooter loves you and Quan loves me they wouldn't just let us down and not find us. They'll put up millions before they just left us!

And what if they don't Kyra? Hmmm then what?

Then we fight! We fight to get out of here! We are stronger together then we are apart. Look who we are in relationships with. Quan is crazy but that fuckin Shooter is a menace to society and needs to be locked up on a private island somewhere in a bunker underground with no service!

Okay not to much on my baby! He's just a little challenged! I said with laughter through my tears. I tried to wipe my face on my shoulder but the open flesh stung. My face weeped up from him hitting me and breaking open. Blood ran from my eye and cheek. My jaw hurted so bad but it wasn't broke.

It's okay, we are going to be okay!