Chapter 26

BRIONNA P.O.V.

Hey! I said shyly to Mitch as I came Into my livingroom. He spent the night at my house and slept on the couch. Last night I cried and cried and cried in his arms and I cried even more because I felt stupid and like a fool and pissed at myself because I was crying over someone who couldn't give a shit about me to someone I really liked.

Hey, you alright?

Yeah, umm about last night!

Ahh nah we don't have to talk about it....

We do! I wasn't expecting you to come a day early and see me like that! I Owe you an apology. To be crying over someone who couldn't give a fuck about you to someone who's actually trying for you is disrespectful and I never wanted to disrespect you in anyway.

You didn't! Like I said you just don't fall out of love with someone and I'm sure you never planned on me coming into your life and us having anything. I do feel like you need to heal before anything else. I get not wanting to hurt me because someone hurt you. That's the most mature level headed thing a person could ever do. So I think you should heal and when your done come find me!

Your breaking up with me?

I wouldn't call it a break up....

But you just said to come find you when I'm done healing! Your helping me heal!

Are you gonna go back to him once he gets out?

No!

I can't make you my wife until your healed. So heal and come find me when you do! I'm not going far, you know where I'll be.! He pulled me in to kiss me. He kissed me with so much passion that it left me wanting more. We pulled apart looking each other in our eyes. "Bye Brionna!" He licked his lips and grabbed his keys leaving me standing in my kitchen as he left out.

_______________________
JAMES P.O.V.

I sat down at the visiting table and the level of pissed off I was couldn't be explained. This nigga really had the nerve.

Fuck is you doing here?

Do you love her?

What nigga?

Bri.... Do you love Bri?

What the fuck is everybody so fuckin interested in my love life for? Fuck do that gotta do with you? Oh right cause you fuckin her!

Nigga if I was fuckin her I wouldn't be in yo face right now!

Then get bitch! You tryna be funny bringing yo ass in here? Fuckin ma bitch and came and seen me.

Muthafucka I ain't fuckin her but if I was she wouldn't of been crying over to ass! I came here to talk to you man to man.

Man to man? Nigga you could never be half the man I am! Yo ass always wanted to be just like me. You want my bitch have her.

That's yo problem Nigga always think somebody in competition with yo ass! You right I got a lot I could learn from you and I admire the type of nigga you is. You came to me nigga member that or did you forget! And when you came to me you had a bitch on yo arm. So naw I didn't think you was taking some bitch seriously or anything I thought she was free game. I wanted her but she so fuckin stuck on you. You a dumb ass nigga and don't know when you got something good!

You don't know what the fuck I know I got! A bitch wouldn't be running shit if I didn't know what the fuck I had. You know that's mine, and when I get the fuck outta here I promise you Nigga it's up for you!

Nigga you got a RICO yo dumb ass gone be sitting in here for good! But don't worry ima make sure I fuck Bri good for you!

You think you funny nigga? I got up so quick and cracked this nigga in his face. He fell back in the chair and I started beating Mitch ass.

Fuckin touch my bitch nigga and see what the fuck happen! I spat as CO's cuffed me and dragged me out the visitors room.