Chapter 35

JAMES P.O.V.

I didn't ask you to repeat yourself!

You know what, you not my bitch! I smirked I picked my cup up and the look in her eyes said I hurt her feelings. "And you'll never be my bitch!"

Good! I don't fuckin want to be nigga fuck you! She yelled bumping pass me.

Nah bitch fuck you! I yelled at her as I followed her out the club.

You a bitch, bitch! You mad as fuck cause a nigga was looking at me! We not together!

Fuck you and that nigga! I grabbed her face mushing her.

Nigga that's a female stop putting yo hands on her! Woo yelled walking over to us. "You mad cause I was talkin to yo bitch."

Bitch you work for me go make my money like I told you too.

Nigga I don't do shit!
I pulled my gun out and shot this nigga Woo four times in the chest. I didn't give a fuck who was out here.

What the fuck is wrong with you?! Quan yelled pulling me away. I was so pissed off I didn't give a fuck about nothing, Brionna stood frozen in fear. "Nigga you crashing out bad over a bitch! That pussy better fuckin be worth it!" He yelled pushing me into the car. He pulled off fast as hell.

Call the club and pull the surveillance tapes. I sipped the rest of my liquor as he drove.

You really a crash out! You dumb ass!
Fuck made you just do that? Woo was one of yo boys!

Shut the fuck up! I got out the car slamming the door jumping In my truck. I pulled off speeding through the city streets!

I ran a stop sign in front of the police and they lights flickered on. Fuck I didn't need this shit! I slid my gun on the side of my seat and pulled over. I put my money, jewelry, and drugs inside the steering wheel. I rolled the window down and these bitch ass niggas walked up flashing they bum ass flash lights.

Would you look at who it is! The officer smirked shining the light in my face.

It's the infamous one and only Shooter! Step out the car for me! The other officer smiled hard. He yanked open my door and pulled me out.

Fuck is you doing nigga?

Your under arrest!

For what? Nigga! You a bitch.

You ran a stop sign that's all we need to take you in, who's the bitch now! He pushed me into the back of the truck and pulled off leaving my car there. I was every more pissed off then what I was before. When I get out I'm putting bullets in these niggas too.

Booking and processing was slow as fuck! Niggas was taking they sweet ass time because it was me. I didn't get booked or processed until 6am so now I was gonna miss the Saturday morning judge and won't be able to see the judge until Monday morning.

When Two Worlds Collide On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara