Chapter 39

BRIONNA P.O.V.

I felt so empty inside lately, like something was missing from me. I don't know what it is that's bothering me. You know what yes I do. I'm not over the fact that he mushed my face and kept yelling at me. He embarrassed me so bad. After that last lil relationship I had which was a domestic violence one I vowed to never let a man put his hands on me again. And I was so stupid enough to let it happen.

I took a deep breath and got out my head. I got up and started cooking up this crack for my brothers. They needed this shit stepped on so I did what I had to do.

After I was done I cut it up and bagged it. I got everything ready left the stash house and came to the trap to drop it off.

Oh Shìt you just in time look who here. Quan said opening his office door.

Who? I asked with my eyebrows raised. He smirked hard and pushed me into the room.

Bri?! His stupid ass voiced yelled out as he got up from his chair. I rolled my eyes, huffed my breath, and turned to walk away.

No, matter fact fuck that! You know my name now?
He licked his lips leaning back on the desk. "Last time I saw you, you called me a bitch so many times!"

I'm sorry! I blacked out.

Oh that's your excuse!

Fuck no I'm not saying it's an excuse, I'm just letting you know I don't remember shit that happened that night. The shit I was told I did I'd never do. And I wanna apologize because I am sorry.

Sorry ain't gone fuckin cut it! You lucky I ain't tell my brothers.

You haven't told them?

Your still alive ain't you?

Look can I please just make it up to you? Please? I'm so fuckin sorry. I just been having a lot of shit on my fuckin plate and that night Shìt got to me I was mixing liquors, I seen a nigga in yo face and I snapped! You not my bitch you right before you say that shit but I liked you and knowing I had fucked up prior and seein you moved on and a nigga that's suppose to be my nigga in yo face ain't sit well with me. So I'm sorry!

You put your fuckin hands on me called me all types of bitches and fuck me and made it very clear that I'd never be your bitch. So fuck you and your apology.

What can I do to make this shit up to you?

Stay out my life and my way forever!