Chapter 7

I woke up out my sleep ready to throw up. My stomach felt hot and my head was spinning. I grabbed my garbage can and started throwing up everywhere. I was officially drunk.

After I threw up back to back to back. I passed out. I knew my head was going to be hurting so bad in the morning.

______________
I woke up to loud banging on my door. I looked at my phone and it was 7am. I just went to sleep at 4. I got up and opened the door it was my grandmother.

It fuckin stinks in this room! She yelled at me. "Get up and get ready for school!"

Do i have to go... my mother just died yesterday.

Yeah you gotta go I ain't gone baby sit yo ass bye! Get up! You ain't special. She yelled angrily before walking off. I slammed my door and laid back down. I ain't going no fuckin where.

Get yo fat ass up! She poured water on me and I was pissed. I jumped up ready to swing on her.

Fuck is your problem.

Get ready for school! She slammed my door so hard I swear I felt my brain melt. I took my wet clothes off and made my way to the bathroom. I tried to take a shower but the bright lights was hurting my head bad. I hurried up and got out.
I put my stupid school uniform on and grabbed my book bag.

I walked downstairs and my grandmother just looked at me. "I ain't taking you...yo school not far from here!" She said drinking her coffee.

Can I at least have lunch money?

You can afford to skip a couple meals, hurry up and start walking!

I grabbed my cell phone from the counter and left out. My stomach hurted bad and the outside light was even worse. I started walking down the street. My school was only 8 blocks away and down the street. It wasn't a bad walk but it was cold out here and I feel like I was still drunk.

I finally made it to school just on time. I was so tired. I made it up to the second floor where my class was and everybody was eager to see me. Everyone including all my teachers was giving me their condolences and I didn't wanna hear that shit. It actually aggravated me.

My homeroom teacher pulled me to the side before class started. She wanted to check on me and see if I was okay. I don't know why people are asking me this dumb ass question. I watched my mother die yesterday NO I'm not oh fuckin Kay.
I walked into my seventh grade classroom and took my usual seat. It was so many cards and stuff on my desk it actually made me tear up. Reminiscing on the day I had to endure yesterday and still come to school yesterday. I could use another shot of henny or three right now. I asked to be excused and made my way down to the guidance counselor office. Once I was in I let all my emotions lose. I sat in the corner holding myself crying hard as she sat next to me. I felt like I was hurting so bad. I was emotionally empty. I died when my mother died.