Chapter 57

BRIONNA P.O.V.

I paced back and fourth debating if I wanted to act on my thoughts. I just got home and I'm supposed to be laying down and resting but I can't. I felt like I couldn't breathe and I been suffocating.

I grabbed my keys and made my way to my car. I left the house with nobody seeing me, well I thought. Kyra ran and jumped into my passenger seat.

Where you going? She asked cheerful. I couldn't do nothing but look straight ahead.
I pulled off and drove. I drove and drove until I found myself at the only place I wanted to be. I got out the car and walked towards the porch of Shooters house. Two men stood at his door with guns.

Can I help you? One of the guys asked.

I...I....I'm looking for Shooter! I said as I tried to clear my throat.

Mr. Carter isn't home!

I took a deep breath and turned around to walk away. I got back in my car and pulled off.

Are you okay Bri? Kyra asked as I drove.

I...I just have to find him!

Look baby I gotta tell you somethi...

I stopped the car and gripped the steering wheel as my anger took over me. Shooter stood in front of the stairs of his trap house while a pregnant beautiful girl stood in front of him smiling and laughing.

Bri! Are you okay? Kyra asked changing her sentence.

I got out the car in anger. I walked up to them and he jumped when he seen me. I smacked him so hard across his face I know he tasted blood.

Fuck you! Fuck you!

Brionna?

No you don't get to say my name! I get shot because of you and you didn't bother to come see me? And you had a pregnant girlfriend up at the hospital and now your here with her! FUCK YOU.

What the fuck is you talking about?

You must be Bri? His bestfriend! The girl sang.

Bitch don't say my fuckin name. You fucked me over again! I can't believe I let you play with me again. Enjoy your fuckin life and your fuckin baby! And you know the fuck what I wish you would of died getting shot! I slapped him again and pushed him. Kyra grabbed me so fast and I broke down crying. She pulled me to my car and pulled off as he yelled my name.

I felt so stupid! I was completely and utterly devastated.