Chapter 39

JAMES P.O.V.

After the day I had I just wanted to get home, shower and sleep. I grabbed my bag from the backseat and got out the car. I knocked on Bri door and she answered it happy as hell. Her smile made me smile. She act like a lil school girl with a silly lil crush.

She held her hand up dangling a Key in the air. "For me?" I questioned smiling taking it from her hand.

Yes for you, a key to my house so you can come and go as you please.

This a big step you sure about that?

Yes! She stood to her toes and kissed me.

Thank you! What you cooking? It smells good.

Just some grilled chicken, broccoli and potatoes with a butter biscuit. It's almost ready.

Ight ima take a shower real quick.

Okay baby!
I went upstairs to her room and took my stuff off and went to the bathroom. Got right in the shower. I had a long ass day.

I got out and dried off. I went through my bag and put on a pair of draws and sweats. I seen her phone light up with 5 messages back to back. I picked her phone up and laughed at what I seen. It was from a Miami number.

"Yoooo?"
"Can you stop ignoring me and talk to me?"
"I swear it wasn't what it looked like!"
"I miss you so much Bri!"
"He ain't gone ever be able to love you like I do!"

I unlocked her phone sitting on the bed and going through the messages. This nigga must of lost his mind. She only texted back once and asked "Who is this?"
"He got so many bitches dude!"
"If you get with him he just gone cheat on you!"
Two more text came in as I was reading this shit.

I called the number and it answered on the first ring. "Bri I'm sorry baby, I wanna be with you!" He said into the phone sounding stupid.

She can't talk right now my dick in ha mouth! I laughed.

You so happy Nigga?!

And you going out sad bitch, stop fuckin textin and callin ha phone for I put yo dick in the dirt!

Shooter you ain't gone do shit!

Oh word? Nigga I been waiting to make an example outta you!

Nigga I ain't scared. I ain't dodging shit pussy! I'll come up there and fuck yo bitch again. You tender dick ass bitch!

You never fucked her!

Who didn't? Yeah i was hitting that shit like crazy! All while you sat in a jail, had my dick in her mouth down her throat and all.

Mitch I promise you, you gone be dead by morning nigga! I said before hanging up. I got up and went downstairs. She was singing and vibing to her music.

Yo why this nigga still callin and texting you? I asked aggravated.

Hey Google, pause the music! She said as she sat her glass of wine down. "Why who calling and texting me?"

That nigga Mitch! I slid her phone across the island to her.

Oh that's who that is? This a whole different number cause I blocked and deleted him.

Yeah ight, fuck around and find out if you want to. I thought you said you didn't fuck that nigga?

I didn't!

Bri don't lie to me!

I swear I didn't! The most we ever did was hold hands and kissed a few times if that. I never let him touch me!

I swear to god you better not be lying.

Why would I lie about that? I ain't gone use my pussy to get back at a nigga that's lame as fuck.

Yeah ight! I grabbed my hoodie and keys.

Where you going I just made dinner?!

I'll be back!

James!

I'll be back! I left out the door and got in the car. I hate when a nigga play with me.