Chapter 3

JAMES P.O.V.

I knocked on the door of my tenant Emily house. She ain't pay rent yet, I gotta go through this shit with her every month. I was starting to think at this point she just liked seeing my face cause ain't no way in hell you only got the money when I come to knock on yo door.

Heyy! She smiled hard. She had a Versace robe on, a black seamless lace bra and no panties. Emily was a stripper so she ain't have a problem with showing her body.

The rent Emily?

Oh yeah I been meaning to get to it but I just figured you'd come knocking sooner or later. Let me get that for you. You wanna come in?

Nah I'm good! She walked away dropping her robe, I turned my head as she did so. I do not got time for this shit! Next time ima send my wife over here!

I only got $1200, ima be short on the other 5 until tomorrow or we can work something out?! She asked caressing my chest, picking up my chain.

Like what? I asked intrigued.

Like me working for it! I don't fuck for money just dance but I can easily make an exception for you.

Actually I like the way you think...

Oh yeah? You wanna come in?

Nah, I got something a lil better! Meet me at the pink kitty on 74th tonight around 11.

Okay! She smiled as I walked off. I smirked and got in the car. Bitch wanna fuck yup that's what we gonna do!

I pulled off and headed to the next tenants house. My next tenant was this lil older lady she was about 68. Her husband passed away last year and it was just them two. They was married for 50 years. I found that so inspiring. I wanted to make that plus more with my lady. We been married for 7 years and I can honestly say it's been the best 7 years of my life plus all the years we've had before.

For our anniversary coming up I wanted to renew our vows since we hadn't had our official wedding yet.
She wanted to wait until our 10 year but I didn't honestly. If we could get married every year I probably would.

Hey Mrs. Johnson! I smiled as she answered her door.

Hey hunny! How are you?

I'm good I can't complain. How are you today?

I'm a little under the weather right now, my daughter just got in town today. I was gonna have her bring the rent to the office. I just had to go see if I can get a loan from the bank.

How much do you have on you?

Just $600.

Owee Mrs. Johnson what's that on the table right there? I asked pointing in her house.

What you talkin bout baby? I don't see nun!

Right there! I went in past her and stood at the table and counted out $600 plus another $6,000! "This is $600 to match your $600 and 5 more months worth rent right here!"

Youuuu! She shook her finger and tried to sit down grabbing her purse. She took out $600 from her envelope and handed to me. "I can't thank you enough baby!"

Ahh don't thank me! If I had a grandma you'd be her! You need anything else? Groceries or anything?

Welp baby I'm always here for you, your my grandson now! And No ima go to the pantry this weekend!

Mrs Johnson no offense but that shit sucks!

Aht why call me grandma! We family!

I laughed a bit cause she was so serious. "Look I got this app on my phone called instacart what do you like? Ima get you some groceries! Yo daughter here right?"

Yeah!

Okay she can bring yo bags in. They gone deliver the groceries to you in about an hour.

Ohh what's this called cart insta you say?

Nah (I laughed.) Instacart! Where you like to shop at?

Wegmans! They got that on there?

Yeah they got pretty much all of the stores on here you can think of. So i just ordered you bout $500 dollars worth of groceries all types of stuff I know you like Ight. It says it'll be here in an hour.

Ohhh thank you hunny!

It's my pleasure! I smiled giving her a hug.

Boy yo mama raised you right.

Nah my mama ain't got nun to do with this, my wife do!

You married?! I was gone hook you up with my daughter.

Yeah, you know the women I came over here with last time.

The pregnant one?

Yeah! That's my wife.

Ohhhh she was so beautiful! Mmmhmm I see why she pregnant! I wish you and your union the best! Tell her I said thank god for you. She's lucky to have you.

Yeahhh, that's my lady! We bouta have our third but, Nah it's the other way around I'm lucky to have her.

God knows what he's doing y'all are lucky to have each other.

I think so!
Her front door opened and a young but older looking lady walked in. She looked so familiar.

Ohh my daughter is here, Lisa this is...

Hi James! She spoke.

I clenched my jaw and swallowed hard. I always said if I seen this fuckin lady again I'd kill her!