Chapter 8

Week after week, after week was passing us by and I wasn't doing good in school and I wasn't doing well at home. My grandmother was putting her hands on me day after day. My dad was never home, his girlfriend didn't like me even more. Her kids stole my things from my mom and nobody believed me. My grandmother foster daughter played in my face like we was cool but whole time was envious of me.

Yo! Trey laughed opening my door.

What? You bouta get me in trouble...

Girl I don't give a fuck she ain't gonna do shit to me. Come on!

Where we going?

No where if yo ass don't shut the fuck up being loud. I got up and rolled my eyes. I put my shoes on and we snuck out the house. We met Quan outside and he stole somebody car. I got in and we instantly rolled up and poured the henny up as Quan pulled off.

We pulled up to the store and we went in. I wanted a couple things so I stole them and left out waiting for them to come back to the car.

Yooo! Some dude said coming over to me. I seen him around the town a few times.

What? I asked annoyed.

Where ya brothers at? I need a 8th?

$55!

What? Hell naw!

Take it or leave it! I said gripping my brother gun from the seat.

Mmcht! He sucked his teeth and pulled three twenty's out his pocket. I gave him an 8th of weed and gave him the $5 in change.

Here! I said giving Quan the money I just made.

What's this?

Some nigga you be selling to asked for an 8th...

8th is $30!

I know! I smirked.

Keep it big baller! He laughed. I sat his gun in the seat and two more niggas walked up to us needed 8ths as well.

$55! I said to both of them.

Damn y'all taxin! One nigga said.

You heard her! $55 or you can go get some wack shit some where else! Trey said annoyed. They both gave me $55 and I gave them 8th of weed.

I sold a few more 8ths and a few nickels and dimes. All the money I made my brothers let me
Keep it. I racked up about $435 tonight.

You running like they we gone keep you on payroll! Trey laughed.

Money like this I don't mind! I laughed hitting the blunt.

Nah dead ass sis you smart as hell! You gone keep it up you forever rocking with us! We got you baby girl for life always remember that! Quan said.

Y'all niggas acting gushy and gay! I laughed hugging them both. I got out the car and we went into the house. It was going on 6am and nun of us was going to school.