Chapter 48

JAMES P.O.V.

I sat on the edge of the bed watching Brionna sleep. She was knocked the fuck out. I wore her ass out last night. We fucked this room up! I got up and went to go get in the shower. A nice hot shower did me good. I wrapped myself in a towel as the room service came.
I took the food from them and went and set up the table on the patio.

Baby? I heard her call out as she woke up.

What's wrong bae? I asked stepping in the room.

I thought you was gone. She got up wrapping herself up in a blanket and coming over to me.

Nah breakfast came! I said as I kissed her. I led her outside and she sat in my lap.

This looks good! She picked up a strawberry and bit it looking at me. She threw it behind her and kissed me. We both was thinking the same thing. I pushed the food to the side laying her on the table standing between her legs as I leaned over her kissing her. I slid in slowly and fucked her. I sucked her nipples and played with her clit.

Im bouta cum! Im bouta cum! Im bouta....

Cum on yo dick baby, with yo sexy ass! You so pretty when you cumming! Cum for daddy baby.! I kissed her neck and down her chest. She was cumming so hard I couldn't even pull out.

I kissed her over and over and over before I pulled out. I guess we had a lot of lost time to make up for sex. We both couldn't stop. I was craving her.

Okayyyy! I giggled against my lips. "Go see who at the door!" Somebody was knocking like crazy.

Who is it? I asked wrapping a sheet around me opening the door.

Hi I'm sorry Mr. Carter some of our guests below you are umm complaining of the noise coming from yo here.

We'll be checking out soon. My apologies! I reached over on the stand and grabbed three hundred dollars and gave them to him. "Hope this helps."

Yes, thank you finish enjoying your stay. I nodded my head and closed the door.

Everything okay? Bri asked eating a piece of toast.

Yeah, you just loud as fuck! I laughed sitting across from her. I picked up a waffle and some bacon.

Im so embarrassed am I really? She asked turning red a bit.

I don't know I can't hear you over all that moaning and screaming you be doing.

Shut up! She laughed throwing a strawberry at me. I threw a grape at her. "Oh this what you wanna do?" We full blown had a whole food fight. We both laughed like kids as we enjoyed ourselves. Our breakfast was completely gone.

Im grin the shower! She laughed.

Right behind you.

She turned on the shower water and we both got in. I turned my back against her so we can actually get something done for once without fucking.
I got out after she did and brushed my teeth.

What am I suppose to wear? She asked laughing holding up her dress.

Girl it's over a million dollars in here you better find something. I laughed grabbing my bag.

Oh my god!!! She screamed jumping up and down excited. I looked up and she was holding her light blue birkin and her tan birkin bags. I smiled at her excitement.

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you baby! She ran to me hugging me kissing me. "James these purses are like 50k each why you buy me these?!"

You deserve it! It's a few more over there.

A few? Dude why! She ran back over to her stuff. She pulled out the other three. It was a black one, pink, and white. "This is a quarter of a million dollars just sitting on my arms!" She said shocked.

I got up and grabbed the black duffel bag from the closet and sat it on the bed. "So it's only right you got a million to go in it right?"

No you didn't! She opened the bag and her eyes watered. "This a million dollars!"

Can't have you with a big without a bag. I leaned in and kissed her cheek and smiled. "I gotta take this!" I grabbed my phone off the bed and stepped into the bathroom as she cried admiring all her things.

Yo! I said answering.

Where you at? Quan asked which who was on the other line.

Ima lil busy why what's up?

You with yo white bitch again! He mocked laughing.

No muthafucka cut the shit! What the hell you want?

Ight for real for real it's some lil light skin nigga name Alex here looking for you. Said y'all went to school together.

He there now?

Yeah...you know 'em?

Yeahhh uhh ask can he come pull back up in like an hour.

Ight! Yo can you pull up in an hour? Cous busy! He said before hanging up.

I know it wasn't who I think it was. I stepped out the bathroom and Bro had all her jewelry scattered out on the bed admiring all 18 gifts from Cartier.

It's 18 pieces of jewelry....diamonds! What the fuck James!

Had to get the best for you! Told you I had a lot to make up for.

Yeah but damn I didn't know you was coming like this! Really, honestly from the bottom of my heart thank you so much! This means so much to me! She wrapped her arms around my waist and stood on her toes and kissed me. "I'm not going no where!"

Shiddd I know, I'm bouta trap you! Baby mama the fuck out you! I busted out laughing. The look on her face made me laugh harder. "I'm fuckin joking!"

Yeah okay! Don't play with me!

Why you don't wanna have my baby?

Can I be your wife first? Damn it's too many people out here already pregnant around me.

You wanna get married?

Yeah why?

Cause never thought you was the type!

I like to say that I'm a hopeless romantic. I believe in love and I want love so bad. I've never been in a real relationship! This is the closes thing to anything honestly which is why I'm so appreciative of everything you did. I'd love to find the love of my life one day and have a child. But when I do I just wanna make sure it's forever not just a temporary thing. I want my husband to love me and only me.

I feel you!