Chapter 2

BRIONNA P.O.V.

I laid across my bed staring up at the wall. I couldn't sleep to save my life. It was 11am and I been off work since 7. I'm happy I was off tonight cause this no sleep thing wasn't working for me. I haven't been able to sleep in days. I get off work and just lay here for hours. I forced myself to get up and get dress. I've let my feelings get in the way of life and I need to stop being mean just cause I got hurt. I need to suck my feelings up because it's not like they matter anyways.

I began to get dress. It looked like it was gonna rain so I just put something simple on. Leggings and a sweatshirt. I did my make up and left my hair curly.
I grabbed my purse and phone to leave out.

I pulled into Walmart parking lot and took a deep breath. Because I been being self centered I haven't been a good friend. I grabbed two carts and made my way to the baby section. I filled both carts up with wipes and diapers. I had about 10 boxes each of both. I grabbed a bunch of white onesies. And a bunch of cute boy clothes. I cashed out $1,000 and loaded my car up. I separated all the stuff and separated the designer bags.

I took 10 boxes of diapers out and 10 boxes of wipes out sitting them on the porch. I grabbed the 5 gift bags from Walmart and 5 Gucci bags and 5 Burberry bags. I grabbed the Polo boxes and the boxes from Nike and footlocker sitting them on the porch.

Bri? Kyra asked opening her front door as I sat the last box down. "What's all this?"

Heyyy umm, I haven't been a great friend better yet a great aunt or Godmother. I wanted to buy him some things and apologize for not being there for your pregnancy. I've been stuck in my feelings and in my head and being mean so I apologize. Please forgive me and give my god son these gifts.

Would you like to come in? Quan asked coming to the door.

No um I have to get to work, I just wanted to drop this stuff off.

Thank you, we love you! Kyra cried hugging me.

Your welcome!

Thank you Bri!
I nodded my head and walked away from them. I got in the car and pulled off.

Come outside! I said into my phone as I pulled up to Leah's house. I parked in front of the door and got all the stuff out. She opened the door holding the baby.

Heyy what's this? You need help?

This is my I'm sorry gift!

Sorry gift? Sorry for what?

For not being a good friend, not being a good aunt god mom. Like I told Kyra I've been stuck in my feelings so I'm apologizing for not being there for you as well.

You don't have to apologize for anything! Trey told me what you said back at the hospital and we all should apologize to you. It's not fair that you have to be there for everyone and act like yourself don't matter.

They don't! So take this as an apology gift! I smiled before walking off the porch.! I got in my car and pulled off. Now back home I go.

I grabbed my henny and a wine glass. I poured some nice cold Stella rose into my wine glass and two shots of henny. I sat down on my couch and turned my tv on. This was gonna help me fall asleep hopefully.