Chapter 10

BANKS P.O.V.

Baby I gotta go! I said to my wife. I dropped my fork trembling to pick my keys up. I dropped three hundred dollars on the table.

What where? Why? This is what I'm talking about we never spend time together. She said sternly pissed off standing up in the restaurant.

Brionna's dead! I said looking into her eyes.

What? I'm coming with you. She grabbed her purse and grabbed my hand and followed me out the restaurant.
Valet pulled my car up and we got right in. My heart was beating so fast from this devastating news. But if it wasn't confirmed by me then I'm not believing it.

I pulled into the parking lot and my wife got out the car with me as we walked into the jail. "I'm here to see my client!" I said walking to the window.

I'm sorry sir the jail is on lock down and no one is permitted any visitors right now. The lady at the window said.

No my client just received a call that his wife is dead now I need to know what is going on with my client!

Sir we can not permit any Information or visitation right now. Please come back tomorrow!

I am a lawyer and I'll have every single judge down here right now!

Do what you have to sir but I can't permit any visitors or Information.

Come on baby let's just go downtown and talk to a judge. My wife said pulling me away I was so pissed off.

We got back in the car and my tears came down my face. I have failed her, I have failed James! I don't know what I was going to tell him. I drove downtown to the federal court building. I went to judge Carney office and waited for him.

Mr. Banks, Judge Carney will see you now! His secretary said as she came from his chambers.

I walked into his office and stood in front of him. "What can I do for you Louis?" He asked giving me a handshake.

My client umm husband just received a call from the jail saying his wife is dead. And I just tried to go there to get information on what is going on because I just had a visit with her. And not to mention that she is being held illegally with no pending charges.

Who's the client?
He asked sitting down and typing into his computer.

Her name is Brionna Smith!

He types some more and pushed his glasses back. "She's being charged with Medical fraud, Insurance fraud, illegal substances, and drug trafficking. You should of received s copy of this notice!"

No I have nothing yet. Neither less to say I need to get In the jail for a visit now! They said the jail is on lock down.

If it's on lock down then Louis I can't help. It must be something going on.

Do you know who this is the girlfriend of?

I'm sure she is somebody's wife or girlfriend or whatever with these charges.

James...... James Carter that's who she belongs to!

He look frantic. He picked his phone up and dialed a number. "This is Judge Carney I have attorney Banks here who needs to see his client Brionna Smith!"

Yes sir Mr. Banks just left here we are on a level 5 lock down. No visitors until tomorrow.

His client husband was just notified that she was dead now I need some answers now!

Sir you and I both know that can't happen we can give you a call back with the correct information in just a little bit after lockdown but if she is dead then I'm sure she is. No one wouldn't of called if it wasn't true.

He looked me in my eyes and said "I'm sorry"

____________________

I walked through the house and up into James office. Quan sat on his desk while James sat at his desk leaning back in the chair. 3 guns sat in front of him as he looked into space.

So? Quan asked jumping up.

I uhh went to the jail and they where on a lock down and wouldn't let any visitors in and I could t get any information. I even went to the federal court and to judge Carney which is who is on her case and he called the jail and they wouldn't give him any information either. They then proceeded to tell us that "if he got a call saying she's dead then she's dead he wouldn't of gotten a call if it wasn't true. Im very sorry James!"

He got up from his seat grabbing a gun and the huge black duffel bag that sat next to him.

Wait bra just think about what you about to do! Quan said jumping in front of him.
He slowly turned his head to look at him and you can literally see the devil take over his whole entire body. "I told you I don't wanna live if it's without her." He pushed past Quan and walked out the door.

Where is he going?

He has a bag of TNT!