Chapter 44

BRIONNA P.O.V.

I dropped everything on my couch, kicking my shoes off. The day I had really blew me. My body was so sore and the only thing I could take was Tylenol which isn't gonna help much. It was going on 9pm and James hadn't called, text or anything since he left my office this morning. A knock on my door made me turn around and go to the door.

Who is it? I asked before opening it.

Me! A female voice said. I thought it might of been one of the girls specifically Lexi cause I know she had so many questions.

I opened the door and a female in all black with a black ski mask on and a sweat suit. Held a gun up I tried to close the door but the gun went off I fell back on the ground and kicked the door close. I scooted over to the kitchen on the floor as my front door rang with bullets. I tried not to scream in pain. My chest was leaking blood. I couldn't breathe! All I could think about is all the stress I put on this baby from morning until now. I knew I was gonna miscarry after this. I tried to fight the tears from coming out. I heard tires screeching and I fell trying to get up. My kitchen floor looked like a blood bath. I sat leaning against the stove as my breathing slowed down. My vision was getting blurry. At this point I knew I was about to die.