Chapter 60

JAMES P.O.V.

Here! I slid Leah's phone across the table to her and she looked at me like I was crazy.

Your giving me my phone back? She asked concerned.

Your clearly not getting an abortion and I can't force you anymore, even though it's been a month and a half your not budging. Im going down south for a while so your free to go! Good luck with your baby, and whatever you decide to do with that nigga and when he break your heart I don't wanna hear it. Once you leave my house, doors will be locked and locks changed. Bye! I grabbed my bag and keys and turned to walk away.

James wait! She began to tear up. I ignored her and kept walking until I reached my door leaving out.

I jumped in my car and pulled off. I can't be worried about a bitch and got my mind all fucked up. Im a billionaire and I can have any bitch I want so I wasn't about to stress over one or any at all. I got money to make and that's what I'm about to do. Im behind schedule like a muthafucka.

Ight that's all of it! Quan said as he put the last bag in the trunk. "You ready?"

Yup! Come on! I said flicking my roachy as I finished my blunt.

Ight let's hit the road! Alex said coming out the trap. He threw his bag into the trunk and I got into the passenger seat of my truck.

I was bringing Alex and Quan down to Atlanta with me to help me run Atlanta, and Miami. I had a good feeling about this! This was about to take my mind off of everything!

You wanna make any stops before we get on the road? Anybody you wanna see? Quan asked unsure.

Nah, drive! I popped open my liquor and took a swig.

You suppose to be drinking while taking antibiotics? Alex asked concerned.

This what makes the pain go away!

You sure you don't wanna stop?

Nigga no! I don't got shit to say to no fuckin body. I got fuckin money to be made now fuckin go before I get mad.

Ight nigga chill!
He pulled off heading to the expressway. I took my weed out my pocket and rolled up another blunt. This was about to be a long ass drive.