Chapter 18

BRIONNA P.O.V.

I walked from my closet to my dresser repeatedly trying to find something to wear. I didn't have nothing that could flatter my body. I never been on a date before and I actually wanted to make a great impression. I ain't tryna like impress the nigga but I do wanna make sure I look good as fuck. I tripped and fell into my closet knocking my rack off the handle and a black dress landed in my lap.

I picked it up and smiled. Yup this was the one. I wasn't confident all like that but I was breaking out my shell. I've lost a lot of weight but I still wasn't sure. I guess tonight will be the night that I find out how confident I really am.

I went and took a nice hot shower scrubbing my body in my coco butter almond infused skin so soft body wash. I smelt so good and felt so good. I got out and wrapped myself into a towel. The house was nice and silent cause everyone was gone. I'd be able to leave out cute without being questioned.

I lotioned down and buttered my skin up before starting on my hair. I wanted to do an up style. I brushed and combed my hair up into a high ponytail making it into a curly pint up bun and made two curls come down my face. I sprayed my self in Chanel perfume and began to get dress. I put on a strapless bra and a black lace thong. My phone dinged and it was Shooter saying he was "pulling up". I put on my dress which was a black spaghetti strap dress that had diamond fringes hanging from the split on the right side. My heels was black with diamonds that laced up the leg. I put on a diamond Cuban, the matching bracelet and diamond heart earrings. He texted my phone again saying he was here. I sprayed myself again in perfume and grabbed my black clutch. I was looking good and feeling good.

I walked outside and it was an all black Range Rover parked in front of the house. He got out smiling. He was looking good as fuck. He was dressed in some black slacks that fitted him, a black and red Gucci polo with some black and gold Gucci loafers on. He had on two gold chains nothing to big but just the right size. A Rolex and some diamonds in his ear. His dreads was in two strand twist with a crispy edge up. The man was super fine.

You look beautiful! He smiled as he opened the door for me.

Thank you, you look handsome yourself. I reached over and opened his door for him, which caught him off guard a bit but he smiled hard.

So where are we having dinner?

Have you heard of Chatoé Lovaé.?

Yeah, isn't that, that fancy ass white people restaurant?

Something like that. He laughed. "They will be catering though."

Catering? Where are we going?

You'll see! He smirked.

I don't like surprises...

You'll like this one.

How you know? Cause ima be your future man I know everything.

Oh are you? How you figure that?

I just told you I know everything. He pulled into the parking lot then up to valet and we got out. He took my hand and escorted me through the restaurant where we went on the patio and a man waited for us. He escorted us down the dock to the lake where a small boat was. James helped me on the boat than got on his self.

Do you know what you doing? I asked confused.

I do! You drink?

A lil...(he handed me a glass and poured champagne in it.) Thank you!

Your welcome. He smiled and started the boat. We began to drift off into the water and down the lake. We approached a yacht and he smirked. He pulled close to it and a line of butlers and maids stood on the deck waiting. Two of them pulled us in and anchored the boat and helped us off. The yacht was so big and beautiful. It was lit up perfectly, soft music played and rose petals met us at the dock.

This is beautiful! I smiled hard and he took my hand and led me upstairs. It was a live band playing music and a dinner table set up perfectly for two. I was in such awe. I started blushing and he sipped his champagne. He pulled my chair out for me and I was super impressed. I didn't imagine anything like this.

You don't have any food allergies do you?

No, why? We eating something crazy?

No! (He laughed) I had ordered already. Salads as an appetizer, lamb chops as the main course and their red velvet cheesecake and ice cream for dessert.

Sounds good! I never had lamb chops before.

They're really good! I think you're going to like them. If not we can get you something else.

I'm down to try new things.
Just then the waiter came and brought a platter with cheese, grapes, and pepperoni with two glasses of red wine. Another waiter brought out two salads and glasses of water.

This looks really good! I smiled grabbing a grape.

They have really good food. He smiled. I don't know why I was feeling a bit nervous but I was. His smile alone was enough to just make me blush all the way.

We talked and talked and talked. Everything seemed so natural between us. He was right the food was so good and the lamb chops was amazing. I was so full.

The night looks so beautiful! I smiled grabbing my glass of wine off the table.

Like you! He smiled coming to stand next to me. He leaned against the deck railing and smirked.

Aren't you charming.

I think I am, is this charming ness worth getting a second date with you?

I'd be lying if I said it wasn't.

Good to know! He smiled. It seems as he was getting shy which made me a little shy. As the boat sailed back towards the restaurant we danced slowly under the night time sky as the boat lights dimmed on us. It was so perfect.

Thank you for tonight!

Your very welcome, when can I see you again?

When you plan the next date! I smirked before opening the door to get out.

He got out on his side and met me in front of his truck. "How about breakfast in the morning?"

10am?

I'll be here!

I'll be waiting! I smiled making him smile, he grabbed me by my waist and I wrapped my arms around his neck. "Have a great night!"

Can I kiss you?

My shyness took over and I felt like a lil school girl with a silly little crush. I nodded my head yes, he grabbed me by the back of my neck gently rubbing his thumb against my cheek and kissed me so gently. Our kiss sent shivers down my spine. I pulled away slowly and my heart fluttered.

Now you have a good night! He smirked licking his lips. I didn't know what to say I just walked off smiling looking stupid.

Who you was with? He fine as hell and got a nice ass truck! My step mom daughter said opening the house door as I got closer.

Nobody! I said annoyed pushing past her. I went straight up to my room in deep thought. I was going against my brother but something was telling me I was making the right choice.