Chapter 4

BRIONNA P.O.V.

I woke up in Shooters arms. The rain hit my windows hard as I looked out of them. I tried to sit up and he pulled me closer.

Don't move! He moaned in my ear pulling me closer.

I didn't plan on it! I kissed his arm as he held me. Last night was one of the best nights of my life. My drunk ass cried to him outside the club for what seemed like forever. He put me in my car and took me home. After he let me go off on him we fucked. We fucked like we never did before. He was so backed up and I felt like everything in me just exploded. We went round after round after round.

I felt a bit of happiness for a second and in this moment nothing could take this away.

___________________
Ohh congratulations! I smiled hugging his waist as he zipped his pants up. He leaned in and kissed me.

On what?

Your an uncle!

Oh really? She had her baby!

Yeah, and I helped delivered him.

It's a boy!

Yup!

Did she...

Yeah she did, and so did Quan and Kyra! They actually gave birth minutes apart from each other and I helped deliver both their babies.

Oh word! That's fire, surprise ain't nobody for you!

What?! You still drunk sir?

Why I gotta be drunk?

Cause you just said some stupid shit like that.

Why it gotta be stupid. I ain't seen you in a year, you could of got married and had a baby by now.

You must be projecting yourself onto me. Your the one who was accused of having a baby. Something you wanna tell me?

Nah I don't, why you wanna tell me something? You got a nigga?

James I been miserable! And I can't believe I'm even saying this right now...I've been so miserable that I've cried so many times and I've just came to realization that it's been over you. This past year I couldn't get you out my head, no matter what. I was just so angry. And now I feel completely...I feel like I'm in a better place.

Your all I thought about. (He stroked the side of my face while looking me in my eyes.) Trying to be with a person while wanting to be with another isn't easy.

You was with someone else?

That doesn't matter.

It does! If it didn't you wouldn't of just mentioned it. Are you in a relationship James?

Let's not talk about this!

Let's not talk about this? Oh my good you are! You fuckin are.

Bri I...

Leave!

What?

Leave!

Hold on a minute!

No get out!
James get out my house!
What the fuck! I'm pouring my heart out to you and having sex with you and your with someone! Get out, I never wanna see you again!

He took a deep breath and grabbed his sweater. He turned around and looked at me. "For what it's worth you're all I think about"