Chapter 40

BRIONNA P.O.V.

I sighed looking over the plates I just made. I wrapped his up and sat it in the microwave. I grabbed my phone and texted him "I put your food in the microwave!" Soon as I sent it, his phone dinged on the other side of the island. He forgot his phone. I grabbed my plate and my glass and went and sat on the couch to eat.

This food was so good while I watched my show. I'll rewatch Greys Anatomy so many times as if it was my first time all over again and one thing about it ima cry everytime as if it was the first time.

I finished my food and cleaned the kitchen up. I got on my computer and registered for my classes because I had to do that by the end of the night. I can't believe I was going into my last semester of nursing school. I was so proud of myself.

I went upstairs and got in the shower and got ready for bed. I just knew I was gonna get some sex tonight and sleep real good under my man.

I can't believe how far we came. I felt like....I felt like the moment I been waiting all my life for was finally here and I had the love I wanted so bad. I never wanted to feel how I did months ago going through all this shit with him because when it's good with us it's great but when it's bad it's bad! I just hope and pray this is the man God sent me to marry and be with for the rest of my life.

_______________________
I woke up to movement in my bed. I turned over and James had just got out the shower. It was going in 6am. He left here last night around 9ish and just now coming back.

You just got in? I asked sitting up.

Yeah ma bad for waking you, go back to sleep.

I can't.

Why not?

Cause! I got up and stood in front of him revealing my naked body in front of him. He smirked and licked his lips. "Where did you go?"

I....owed a nigga bullet, went to deliver it in person. He licked his lips as I undid his towel.

You know it make my pussy so wet when you get jealous. I dropped down to my knees looking up at him stroking his dick.

Ima crash out every time for you baby! He grabbed my face and kissed me before spitting in my mouth. I loved that shit. I started sucking his dick giving him some real good head. His dick was rock hard in my throat. I loved it so bad. You know you in love with a nigga when you love sucking his dick. I let him fuck my throat until he was about to nut. We been fuckin non stop since we started. The first time we did it was the first time he had sex since he got outta jail and it was so much nut.

He pulled me up and bent me over the bed. My Pussy was so wet as he slid his tongue across my clit to my asshole. He slid in me slowly as I arched my back. He grabbed me by my hair and kissed me in the mouth and down to my neck. "If you ever give this shit away I'll kill you!" He said sternly stroking deep and hard. "Do you understand me Brionna?"

Yes daddy!

Good now be a good girl and cum for me!
He started fuckin me faster and deeper. I could feel him in my stomach. "Come on baby, we both know you can be louder than that!" He grabbed my rose vibrator and placed it on my clit as he slid in and out. He smiled as I was cumming so hard. "There you go, come on push me out, mmmhm you almost there!" I was having the biggest fuckin orgasm as he was trying to go deeper until he slipped out and I wet the bed up so bad my body was shaking. My chest felt like it was caving in I was breathing so hard. He stood over me smirking. I didn't say shit! I barley could roll over and get under the covers.

You done?

I didn't even bother to turn back to gave him I just stuck my middle finger up at him. He laughed and leaned in to kiss my cheek.