Chapter 24

BRIONNA P.O.V.

I laid in bed staring out the window the rain fell hard. I couldn't find the energy I needed to get up for work or anything. I been laying here since I got here. I felt so empty inside. I hated being so emotional and in my feelings. I hated how James took me out my alpha female era and put me in my soft girl era. Now all I am is just an emotional wreck.

I got up from my bed and went to go get in the shower. The hot water hit me and I cried I was so hurt. I had so many mixed emotions.

I put on a pair of leggings and a sweatshirt and made my way out the door. I didn't even bring anything with me besides my phone.

I put the directions in and drove until I got to the house. I sat in the car for a while before I got the courage to get out. I rang the door bell waiting for it to open.

I'm....I'm not okay! Tears came down my face and he pulled me into a hug. "You left me, I thought you died! It hurt so bad!"

I know...I'm not going anywhere I promise. Look at me! I promise okay?!
Here come in the house! He pulled me through the doors and hugged me.

I missed you so much. I am not okay you hurt me!

I'm sorry! I'm so sorry! I never wanna hurt you or make you cry or any of this. I can't imagine how you truly feel.

I feel.....I feel like the best part of me died. It hurted worse then how it felt when my mom died. And now your here after watching it all happen. It plays in my head day in and day out. It was days I couldn't function for months. I felt so numb. It felt like my heart was ripped from my chest. It was times I'd just sit and watch the door just wishing and praying you would walk through it. I don't give a fuck about anything that happened to me because you trumpet all of that!  And now your here, alive and I feel like I'm in a bad dream and I can't wake up because if I do than nun of this will be real! And I can't handle you leaving me again.

I'm not leaving you again, stop crying! I'm not going nowhere I promise.

How do we even live life after this James? Like what is people going to think when they see you? Like we have to worry about the police and everything. They never even found your body and I should of been knew something was up since they never found you.

We gonna live life as we been doing. Fuck the police I ain't worried about them. Only person I'm worried about is you!

No you need to worry about them! Cause I can't...

Brionna do you trust me?

Yes but...

But nothing, I got this okay?
He wiped my face and kissed me. I wrapped my arms around his waist as he held me back. "I love you!"

Don't let go!

I'm not baby girl.