Chapter 4

JAMES P.O.V.

I finished my blunt before getting out the car. I was so high I could barely function.
My phone started ringing as I got out. It was my baby! "Yooo?!" I answered.

Where are you? You okay? I just got your message from earlier.

Yeah I'm Ight ima call you back in a minute doe!

You sure?

Just be up when I get home.

Okay, love you!

I love you to baby. I hung up and put the phone back in my pocket. I flicked my roach and locked my doors. I went inside the club and made my way to the back.

Uhhh Shooter told me to meet him here! I heard Emily say to the bouncer.

Let her through! I motioned. She smiled hard and made her way over to me. "You came prepared?" I joked looking at her outfit. She had on a black sports bra and some high waisted black Leggins.

Something like that, what we doing here? I thought you'd get a room or something.

Relax, come on! I led her through the back and down some stairs.

What's this? She asked confused as we walked through a bunch of girls. Some giving head, dancing, and even fuckin. I opened a door and led her to a room. The dark pink light lit up the room as a circle bed sat in the middle of the floor with a sexy lil piece of lingerie on it waiting for her.

Put that on! I smirked.

What you on?

You wanna fuck right? I moved my hand up the side of her face to caress it before gripping the back of her neck. "You wanna fuck? You gone fuck! Put that shit on. I got 5 clients waiting on you. 100 dollars each! Faster you make my money the faster you can go!"

I can go dance and make $500!

Nah you wanted to fuck so that's what you gone do! I mushed her head and walked out the door. I grabbed a chair and sat it in front of the door and pulled my gun out loading the clip and sat back with it on my lap.

She tried to open the door and jumped back when she seen me sitting in front of it. I waved my gun with a smile and she took her teary eyed ass back in the room. I wouldn't say I pimp bitches but ima get my money buy all means!

The first client showed up and he gave me $250. I let him in the room with her and shortly after that. I heard moans. She was fuckin him, and was enjoying it too. After a while they was done and her next clients was ready. Him and his wife dropped $450 and went into the room. I was impressed.

Yo! I called out to one of my security. He came over and I told him to stand guard of the door. Collect my money and she had three more clients to go for the night.

I left the club and made my way home. I was tired as hell and it was going on 2am.
I know Bri was sleep. She couldn't stay up for shit no more. My kids was wearing her out.

I sat my keys on the counter and went upstairs. She was walking out of Malike room, must of just put him in his bed.

What's wrong? She asked as she closed his door.

Nun!

James! You got that look in your eyes as if something is bothering you. What is it? She asked as we walked to our bedroom.

Nun baby im cool! I leaned in to kiss her and she went into the bathroom to run my shower water for me. I took the weed out my pocket and rolled up before getting in the shower.

I let the hot water hit me getting my hair wet. I washed then got out. I wrapped myself in a towel and went to my closet. Bri was sitting in bed reading her book as she had the lights off and the candles lit. I dried off then put on a pair of draws and some shorts and got in the bed. She pulled me under her and rubbed my face, beard, and hair back as I laid my head on her. She leaned down and kissed my forehead.

Member that lady I told you I worked for when I was 12?

Which one?

The one who I use to do some work for that use to touch me and pass me to her friends....

The groomer?

Yeah.... I seen her today....