Chapter 57

JAMES P.O.V.

I chickened out on the engagement. I looked at the ring in the box. The more I looked at the ring the  more I knew I wasn't ready to be married yet but I knew I didn't want to lose her in anyway. A promise ring was my next best bet. I heard the water turn off and she was about to get out the shower. I tucked the ring back up and into my bag and pulled out a pair of shorts to get dress.

Okay that shower was amazing! You ever had a shower that just made you feel super fresh? Yeah that's how that felt! She smiled hard coming out the bathroom.

Yeah that shit fresh as fuck. Something just different about their water.

Yes I love it! So what do we have planned for the day?

We are gonna get breakfast on the beach and then we have massages booked this afternoon.

Oweee I need a massage!

I bet, so hurry up and get dress it's bag over there with clothes and stuff in it.

Mmm Kay! She grabbed her bag and started going through it. I loved seeing her happy and smiling. And after being kidnapped this was some shit she needed, to just get out and relax and to feel safe around me.

We both finished getting dress and the hot air out here felt good as fuck after being in the cold for so long.

Our driver drove us to the most beautiful resort on the beach. We was led down to our table and they had a really nice set up. Her name was written in the sand and she cried. I had such a cry baby on my hands.

The table was filled with a bunch of different fresh fruit and mimosas. I made us a drink and took her hand to walk down the beach as we waited for our food to get done.

This is one of the best Christmas presents I've ever had In My life, thank you baby!

Your welcome, I'd do anything for you.

It's funny how you asked me to be patient with you and you've shown me every reason why I had to. I never picked you out to be this romantic type of person and just months ago I'd never in my life think we would talk to each other again. And now here we are portraying the love for each other that we share for one another. I never thought I'd be the one to fall in love or get this lucky to have a person as amazing as you are but I did and I thank you for everything. James I love you!