Chapter 50

JAMES P.O.V.

Ight so listen! Break this down into 8ths! I directed the boys.

Count this! I dropped the 3 bags of money on the table.

When y'all done hit me up if I don't answer hit Quan up and he'll tell y'all what to do next.

Ight boss!
My workers got to work, and I went to separate a few containers and check my shipment to make sure it was ready to be shipped out. Next week I'll be heading down south to the A to get this product moved around and out on the streets.

It was almost time to pick Bri up so I hurried up and finished doing what I was doing and left out. I was about 10 minutes away from the spot so I pulled up and got out.

Hi Mr. Carter your girlfriend is still in the room getting a massage did you wanna go back there?

Uhh yeah actually! I followed behind her and she led me to the room. Bri was laid out naked on her stomach getting her massage. I nodded my head for the masseuse to leave. I took off my jacket and put some oil on my hands. I began to massage her back softly. The alarm went off knowing the time was up.

You feel better?! I asked as she opened her eyes looking up at me. I busted out laughing because I scared her.

I do actually! Thank you! She smiled hard putting her arms around my waist. I lifted her chin up to kiss her. "I love you!" She said softly against my lips.

I know! I smiled. "Let's get out of here before we start something that can only be finished at home!"

I agree! She smiled softly. She got up to get redress and I just admired her and her body. Everything about her was so sexy. From the way she talked and moved when she walked. This girl had me head over heels! This shit scared me. She pulled me up taking my hand leading me out the door. "Now I can eat!" She laughed.

What you wanna eat? And do you wanna book your next massage while we here?

Mmm I could do for some Bahama Breeze!

That's in Florida!

I know! She smirked stopping at the desk.

This why you don't answer the phone! A female voice yelled out. It was the bitch Taniya I was fuckin on. We both looked at her. "I'm talking to you Shooter! I don't know what the fuck this fat bitch looking at!"

Ight! Cause I'm sick of you, I guess the first time I beat yo ass really wasn't enough! Bri sat her purse down and snatched her earrings off.

What's up! Bitch you lucky I didn't beat yo ass the first time! You ain't shit but a sloppy seconds ass bitch! Coming to fuck with my nigga!

Yo nigga? Since when the fuck ever was he yo nigga Taniya?!

We was just fuckin around now! Now niggas wanna stand there acting like they don't know me.

You know this coke head? Bri asked turning to me pissed off.

It was before we got back together!

Got back together? I know this not "yo bitch" he was talking about.

Oh he told you he had a bitch and yo thirsty ass still wanted to fuck with him? I can't stand yo ass!

Bitch I'm better then you he don't want yo fat ass! While he standing there lying.

Lying about what? Bitch I told you it wasn't shit between us and I had a bitch! I been stopped talking to you damn near two months ago. Is you stupid! Man bae come the fuck on before I have to drop this bitch!

Fuck outta here! Taniya tried to spit at Me. Bri digged in her purse and pulled her Glock out slapping her across her face with it so fast she knocked her back. I wasn't about to stop shit. The way Bri was beating the fuck out of her was insane. She was tearing her up. Literally had her leaking in blood.

Enough bae, enough!!! I yelled pulling her off of her.

No fuck that! Who the fuck this bitch think she spitting at? Bitch I will kill you! Broke bum ass bitch!

You fat bitch I promise you it's up every time I see you.

All you can say is I'm fat but I'm smaller then you! You fuckin coke head fiend out fried bitch! You'll never touch my nigga again bitch! Talkin bout some it's up! Yeah it's up alright come for me again bitch ima send you straight up to god on my soul bitch try me! Bri yelled putting her gun in her purse.

This shit was sexy as fuck and turned me the fuck on. My bitch was really like that. Shit was sexy as hell. I grabbed her pushing her out the door and into the car.

Fuckin bitch just pissed me the fuck off! Out of all bitches you chose to had fucked with her?!! She yelled at me.

It was months ago!

I don't give a fuck how long ago it was her! That fuckin coke head bitch!!!!

How do you even know her?

That's my dad step daughter. Her and her bum ass sister jumped me. The reason I got kicked out.

Oh shit bae I'm sorry! Damn I wish I would of known.

Just get me the fuck outta here! Fuckin embarrassing. Now this bitch bouta go around telling everybody I fuck with her nigga and a bunch of other shit! Ughhhh!