Part 3 Introduction

BRIONNA P.O.V.

A few months later....

Life has been so crazy and moving at the speed of light! I guess that's how it is when your happy.
I stood in line with sweetly hands. My heart beated fast as I got closer in line.

Brionna Smith Summa Cume Laud Associates in nursing! My name was called as I walked on the stage and crossed to get handed my second college degree! I felt like my world was complete. The crowd cheered and clapped hard for me.

Aunty! My boys ran to me hugging me as I walked off the stage. I hugged them so tight kissing their foreheads. The boys was going on 2 soon and they where so smart and handsome. I loved them so much. I put so much time into spending with them this past year and they have clung to me hard.

Congratulations baby! Shooter smiled hugging me and handing me two dozen of roses and balloons.

I'm so proud of you! Quan sang handing me roses.

Thank you y'all! I tried to make it back to my seat as my class was finishing up across the stage.

Now for the graduating class of 2023 I now invite you to cross your tassels to the left side of your cap to signify that you have completed the required courses for your degree program and you are now the graduated class of 2023, congratulations graduates! The dean spoke highly. We moved our tassels and threw our caps into the air as everybody cheered!

I found my family and met them outside. Trey gave me balloons and flowers and Quan gave me flowers and a bag from Chanel.

You got a party to get too! James said opening the car door for me.

A party? I asked confused laughing.

Yup! He unloosed his tie and got into the other side of the truck on the driver side.

I wanted to go to Jamaica not a party! I laughed as he pulled off.

Baby you can go anywhere you want I'm so proud of you!
He pulled up to the house and the whole hood was out here. Congratulations balloons filled outside as they was grilling and drinking. They had a huge cake and a 2024 all black with baby blue trimming Range Rover sat on the grass with a very giant baby blue bow on it. The windows was tinted and the interior was baby blue with black stitching. My name was stitched into the dashboard and the seats.

James leaned back on his truck holding the keys up. I ran to him and he picked me up swinging me around as I kissed him. "Congratulations baby! Today is your day and this your world, where just living in it!"

____________________
1 year later

On my 20th birthday just 1 year after graduating I wanted to do something big and I mean big but I also was busy running the streets in this drug game.  

I made friends with a few doctors at work and next thing you know we went Into business together. I wanted to open up a clinic for people that looked like me, and low income families. It was also important for me to open a OBGYN clinic on one side because we need more black doctors and nurses to deliver our babies and care for us which was why i was opening a small birthing center where it's like a hospital. James bought me a building and me and these ladies did huge renovations. Since my man bought me the building and I put up most the money for the renovations and bout mostly all the equipment I was the owner and my name was on all the deeds and documents. I went back to school to get my DNP in nursing so that way I was head nurse and in charge of most things and considered a doctor. Which was great because we ran drugs in and out of the clinic to clean money.

_______________________
Almost another year later.....

It was going on another year from everything and life couldn't of been any better. The clinic was doing amazing and we even won an award for the outstanding work was providing which got us grants to continue to build and further the projects.

I had my clinics, my day care, laundromat, and I was building this huge arcade next. I was building this huge empire up and was flying under the feds radar like butter. So I thought....