Chapter 25 Stay to Recuperate

There was a small sound in the darkness that kept buzzing in her ears. No matter whether Shen Li covered her ears or closed her five senses, the sound was like a pervasive monster, slowly biting her sanity in her mind.

"Shut up." Shen Li finally couldn't help but scolded, "Shut up!"

"Kill..." Just this one word, sometimes high and sharp, sometimes low and sinister, slowly turned into scarlet blood in front of her eyes, dancing like she was killing the enemy on the battlefield. The hot flames in her chest ignited, Shen Li's eyes heated up, and a red light flashed appeared. Suddenly, a coolness surged out of her heart and flowed through her limbs and bones. Like that warm hand in the sun gently stroking her head: "Giggle, why are you so irritable."

Angry? She had already restrained her temper too much in that small courtyard...

"Shen Li."

A call jolted Shen Li awake. As soon as she opened her eyes, in the dark background, Xing Zhi's white clothes became more and more eye-catching. She stared at him for a moment, then came back to her senses immediately, looked around, and frowned: "Is this in the Ruins of Heaven (Xutian Abyss)?"

Xing Zhi smiled: "Her Lordship is smart."

"You... why are Shenjun still here? The seal..."

"The seal has been reshaped, but it was restrained by the spells of a few monster beasts." Xing Zhi said bluntly, "I have spent a lot of effort to reshape the seal in the past few days, and I accidentally let them take advantage of the loophole. The miasma has been lingering in the abyss for many years, and I couldn't escape their spell for a while, so I just took a stroll here."

Being trapped by a monster in such a miasma-filled place without the sun, to him it was just a different place to walk... Shen Li originally wanted to ask him if he was injured, but after hearing this, she suddenly felt any worries she has are unnecessary.

Xing Zhi looked at Shen Li with a slight smile, "Your Highness, you are also interested in taking a walk in the Xutian Abyss?"

Shen Li held her forehead: "No, I'm not that interested. It's just..." She paused, "I just happened to patrol here with the soldiers. I got a little closer and was dragged by a strange force to come in here."

"Hmm." Xing Zhi put his chin on his hands and pondered for a moment, "How can they drag you in? This group of monsters is getting more and more interesting."

What kind of fun is this?

Shen Li was silent for a moment, and looked Xing Zhi up and down: "Does the Lord have a way to get out of here now? To be honest, Shenjun, I will return to the court with General Shang Bei tomorrow. If he can't find me in the morning, he will definitely think that I did it again. Yes..." She sighed in her heart, "He thought I was running away from my marriage. At that time, he will be in a panic."

"We can't get out now." Xing Zhi turned around and walked forward slowly. In a dark world, not to mention east, west, north, south, even heaven and earth couldn't be distinguished, but Xing Zhi's steps were steady, as if the place he walks through was solid land, and he unconsciously gave Shen Li a direction. As expected, Shen Li followed his footsteps and said a little anxiously: "Shenjun, I really am not joking with you. There is no one in this ruined abyss. How long does it take? Maybe by the time we get out, General Shang Bei can't wait for me to return to the court. When he comes back, he will report me to the Demon Lord for escaping from the marriage, and I will have to be punished again."

Shen Li would admit it if she was punished for doing this, but being punished for no reason was really a bit aggrieved.

Xing Zhi turned to look at Shen Li seriously: "Do I seem to be lying?"

Shen Li also said seriously: "The Lord God (Shenjun) never looks like he is lying when he lies."