Chapter 34 Green Phyton Demon

Seeing the red light in Shen Li's eyes, the young man being pinched by the neck almost fainted from fright. The Earth Immortal next to him was frightened and hurriedly apologized and persuaded Shen Li to let the man go, but Shen Li didn't seem to loosen her fingers. Slowly tightening it, seeing the man's face gradually turn green.

Xing Zhi frowned in disapproval and called out, "Shen Li." His eyes darkened slightly. Shen Li only glanced at him sideways but didn't let go, only her strength was a little weaker.

"Cruel...cruel and barbaric..." The young man struggled to say these words when he got the chance. Shen Li smiled coldly, just stared at him and said: "I didn't want to kill you, but since you have convicted me, I will confirm this crime, and let you die more peacefully, okay?"

After saying this, she exerted force with her five fingers, and the young man's face turned even more purple, and there was a slight foaming at the corner of his mouth. The Earth Immortal next to him exclaimed repeatedly. Some people were so frightened that they cried.

At the right time, a hand held her wrist. Xing Zhi did not force her to let go, but only advised: "If you kill him, it will be more difficult to clear the grievances of the demon world."

Shen Li felt even more aggrieved, gritted her teeth and said, "This man is full of shit, despising my people, humiliating my king, and falsely accusing my demon clan of things we have not done. If I don't destroy him, it will be difficult to satisfy the anger in my heart."

"Shen Li..." Xing Zhi sighed softly, feeling extremely helpless.

How could Shen Li not understand the harm of killing this earthly immortal, but the demon clan has always been maliciously slandered by such gossips, and she had to endure it every time, no matter how unwilling she was.

Shen Li gritted her teeth, and finally exerted force on her arm, throwing the earth fairy far away, breaking several small trees before stopping the castration. The man rolled his eyes, fell to the ground, and fainted. Some Earth Immortal hurriedly ran over and saw that he was seriously injured. He couldn't help complaining: "I just said a few words, but why did she get so angry? You people from the demon clan, can't you be considerate..."

"Considerate?" Shen Li felt that these immortals were extremely funny, and there was hidden magic in her voices, which made everyone's hearts tremble. Some weak people covered their ears with pain on their faces, "I just don't understand you, so what can I do??”

She was furious, and when she spoke, the mana surged without restraint, and there was still mana in her mouth. A big palm suddenly covered her mouth, making her choke back all the mana, and forcefully pushed her back. As soon as he pressed, Shen Li felt her back pressed against the warm chest, and the gentle breath from Xing Zhi's body instantly enveloped her, as if some magic had been cast on her, like the breeze blowing away the mist, making her feel violent. All the anger was gone, leaving only some unwillingness and grievance in her heart, making her feel depressed and panicked.

"Dear fellow immortals, the presence of demonic energy in those who captured you does not mean that this matter must be done by people from the demon clan. It may also be someone with ulterior motives who interferes with it and deliberately sows the relationship between the two worlds of heaven and demons. I hope that all my fellow immortals will not listen to rumours to avoid falling into the trap of traitors.”

The sound of Xing Zhi's words vibrated her chest, making Shen Li feel a little dazed involuntarily. But when she saw the immortals in front of her, she felt angry again. She pushed Xing Zhi's hand away angrily, and Shen Li struggled out of his arms, turned to glare at him, turned around and walked to the other side, kicking away the rocks and weeds under her feet as she walked, actually expressing her anger like a child.