Chapter 24 The Xutian Abyss

According to what Xing Zhi said, one of the remaining two seals was under the training platform in the camp. It was a stone statue of the Earth-Suppressing Beast. She asked all the soldiers in the camp to retreat about three miles outside the camp. When she wanted to leave, Xing Zhi waved at her. Ask her to stay: "Blessing this seal is a bit time-consuming, and it cannot be interrupted. You are here to protect me and don't let anyone disturb me."

The soldiers have retreated three miles away. Who else dares to disturb him... Shen Li about to open her mouth, but the words were choked in her stomach. She stood silently aside, watching quietly as Xing Zhi put his hand on the head of the Earth-Suppressing Beast. Just like the previous two seals, the light suddenly rose, and the ground trembled under her feet. However, this time Shen Li did not pay attention to the changes around him, just staring at Xing Zhi’s profile, not knowing what emotions were settling in his dark eyes.

The land as dry as yellow sand gradually became moist, and grass slowly grew from the corners of each tent. Gradually, the air around her became cleaner. However, what was different from the previous two times was that Shen Li did not feel any lighter in her heart, but instead There is a feeling that her strength is about to be drained by this pure air.

But this feeling only appeared for a moment, and Shen Li didn't pay attention. After Xing Zhi finished performing the technique, she calmly withdrew her gaze, turned around and walked forward: "Let's go to The Xutian Abyss. After the matters here are completed, it's time for me to return to the court to accept my punishment."

Xing Zhi looked at her back as she left calmly, his eyes slightly focused.

Shen Li had never actually been to The Xutian Abyss. The place where he killed the scorpion-tailed fox last time was still some distance away from The Xutian Abyss. Therefore, when Shen Li raised her head and saw the huge black gap extending to the sky, she couldn't help but be stunned. Rich black miasma continued to gush out from the gap, but the three seals had been reawakened, suppressing the speed of the miasma's overflow, causing it to disappear very quickly after it gushes out. But even so, the miasma here still makes people who are close feel depressed. She can imagine how bad the situation here was before the seal was awakened.

The Xutian Abyss is different from the Snow Sacrifice Palace, which is made according to the force of nature. The Xutian Abyss is another space torn out from this world. It is a huge cage torn out by the man next to her with his own strength. It is a monster that is several times or even hundreds of times more powerful than the scorpion-tailed fox.

Shen Li's eyes darkened slightly, and when she turned slightly, she saw the person next to her stepping forward. The wind blown by the miasma disturbed his clothes and hair, but it could not disturb the determination and indifference between his brows.

It's really... exactly the same.

Shen Li suddenly lost consciousness, but when she saw Xing Zhi's face looking up to the sky, his brows furrowed slightly. Shen Li asked emotionally: "What's wrong?"

"It's okay, it's just that this place is a little worse than I expected." Xing Zhi took two steps forward, reached forward with his right hand, and slowly tightened his fingers, "But it's okay." As soon as he finished speaking, there was only a ‘swish’ sound. With a sound, a ray of light shot out from the earth and penetrated into the palm of his hand.

Shen Li took a closer look and saw that it was actually a rusty iron chain. One end of the chain was held by Xing Zhi, but the other end was still connected to the ground. The rust was gone, and the chains were tight. Shen Li heard a rumbling sound coming from deep underground. Chains were turning on both sides of the huge black gap. The flow of miasma was blocked. Without the miasma blocking her sight, Shen Li saw the gap was actually only two feet wide, and it slowly narrowed under the pull of the iron chain.