Chapter 16 Life Savior Kiss

The black clouds were changing, and there was no lightning but thunder. The people in the capital were all frightened and uneasy because of this strange appearance.

In Prince Rui's Mansion, the small side room was filled with murderous intent. Although Chirong still had a smile on his face, he had already opened the folding fan in his hand, Qingyan had unsheathed his sword, and the atmosphere in the room was on the verge of breaking out. Both parties know that this is the case, and the other party will not show mercy just because they know each other. If they fight, it will be a vicious fight.

"Her Lordship." Chi Rong shook the folding fan in his hand and said with a smile, "Your trip has brought a lot of trouble to the Demon Lord. The Demon Lord has become furious. Now there are pursuers from all directions..." Chi Rong looked around. Looking at Xing Yun behind her, "Her Lordship may be able to protect yourself, but determination cannot protect him. I hope Her Lordship can assess the situation and stop going her own way."

Shen Li ignored him, only turned slightly sideways, turned her eyes, and glanced at Xing Yun behind her: "Are you still alive?"

"Alive." Xing Yun shook his head and chuckled: "But probably going to die soon."

"You can't die." Shen Li held the weapon in her right hand, held the silver weapon horizontally, the tip of the weapon in his left hand, and exerted force, the sharp blade of the weapon cut into the palm of her hand, and the silver weapon drank blood, and the power was at its peak.

Qingyan frowned, and was about to step forward to catch Shen Li, but he saw Shen Li wave her left hand, and blood was sprinkled three steps in front of her. Qingyan stepped on the blood, and felt like a hot flame was burning all over his body. He used his magic power, forced to dissipate the scorching heat, but he didn't expect the scorching heat to move as if consciously, and even hit his eyes directly. Qingyan protected his eyes and had to retreat.

Shen Li turned the silver weapon in her hand and inserted straight into the ground. The blood on the weapon blade slid down the weapon body and submerged into the earth. She saw a flash of golden light, forming a light shield two feet away from Shen Li, wrapping the traveling clouds in it. Shen Li tore off a piece of clothing and wrapped it around her left hand, then looked back at Xing Yun:

"As long as I'm here, you can't die."

Xing Yun stared at her blankly, the light shield flickering behind her, but no matter how dazzling the light was at this time, it was not as dazzling as Shen Li. This aura was enough to catch all his sight, making him almost cover and forget himself ……

Shen Li put her arms under his armpits and lifted him up, half carrying and half supporting him. Their bodies were close to each other, and the warmth from her body along with the blood warmed his internal organs. Xing Yun's lips rarely lost their curvature, and there was no idea what emotion was hidden in his lowered eyebrows, which were completely dark.

"Her Lordship," Qingyan said solemnly, "The blood sacrifice technique will damage the soul. The wedding is coming soon. I hope that Her Lordship will take good care of yourself."

Shen Li sneered: "Aren't you going to tie me up to get married even if my hands and feet are broken? This just hurts my soul, so why should I be afraid?" She turned her eyes. Although she couldn't see outside the house, she could detect the pursuit outside. She wanted to find a place with few people and force her way out.

But in the blink of an eye, both Qingyan and Chirong understood what she was thinking. They looked at each other and knew that they could not delay any longer. The weapons in their hands tightened, and two sharp lights hit Shen Li's light shield, the two of them followed the gap created by the mana and flew forward.