Chapter 32 Immortal Technique

The sky is getting late, and the sunset is gorgeous, and the river is also reflected beautifully.

This is a beautiful scenery that is rarely seen in the demon world. Shen Li looked at the golden water and took a sip of wine: "Actually, I have noticed it for a long time. I just couldn't figure it out. Why did you run to the lower world when the sky is so good? Be a frustrated mortal."

"Ha." Xing Yun shook his head: "This position is really frustrating." He paused, "And you should know after you have lived for so long. Boredom will become the reason for you to do many things. When I went to the lower world, I just wanted to be reincarnated as an ordinary mortal and live a life that a mortal should live, but..." Xing Zhi smiled helplessly, "The Tao of Reincarnation gave me a mortal body, but Meng Po Soup (oblivion water) did not wash away my memory as a god."

Shen Li was stunned for a moment. She didn't expect that he had really entered the path of reincarnation and drank Meng Po soup. However, a bowl of Meng Po soup did not wash away the memory of God. That's why Xing Yun knew so many strange formations, but he had no magic power at all and couldn't even see ghosts. Shen Li realized: "How can a mortal body bear so many memories? No wonder he is a sick man." Shen Li paused and said, "Since you remember everything, why do you pretend that you don't know me?"

After a moment of silence, he turned to look at Shen Li: "It's the same reason you drove Mo Fang back to the capital at the border of the demon world."

Because he didn’t like her, he doesn’t want the other person to be delayed because of him. That's right, when he was Xing Yun, he didn't say a word of acceptance to her. After returning to his position, it would be even more impossible. Rather than knowing each other, why not pretend to be strangers... Shen Li lowered her eyes, that's what he meant. The Ancient God could not respond to her feelings for Xing Yun, so he simply pretended not to know her to prevent her from extending her feelings for Xing Yun to him.

Cut off all thoughts about her?

Shen Li smiled: "Xing Zhi, do you know what kind of actions can make the other person not fall in love with you?" 

She sighed, "Those actions of yours are just to seduce people..." Or...sometimes, he didn’t even know what he was doing.

Xing Zhi's eyes moved: "Were you seduced?"

Although he clearly wanted to cut off the connection between the two of them, he still dared to ask such a question... He was really a wanton guy.

Shen Li held the wine bottle and laughed out loud: "Is it possible?" 

She stopped laughing and said, "The Lord of Gods really thinks too much. How could Shen Li, King of Bi Cang, be so imprudent? When he was in the human world, Shen Li just facing Xing Yun, a mortal, so I can like him, but now that you are an ancient god, how can I still extend my feelings to you?"

Xing Zhi's fingertips tightened, but there was a faint smile on his lips.

Shen Li continued: "The change of identity will change too many things. Just like the emperor will kill his brothers for the throne, just like Prince Rui loves the princess so much, but in the end he still marries so many concubines for the sake of his children, family and country, this is not because he is wrong, but because of his status. If Shen Li meets you on the battlefield one day, I will also become Shen Li, King of Bi Cang."
Xing Zhi looked at Shen Li steadily, his eyes slightly focused. Shen Li continued to smile: "Of course, the devil world and the heaven world are about to get married, and it probably won't happen one day. What I want to say today is that if you don't want to be Xing Yun, you will no longer be Xing Yun. There is nothing to hide or pretend. Originally, Xing Yun was already dead to me. But now I am facing the Ancient God, Xing Zhi."