Chapter 37 Water Stopping Technique

The breath settled in the room. Shen Li looked at the three strong men with cold eyes, murderous aura overflowing from her body. The three men had their mouths wide open, their fangs were ferocious, and sticky saliva was dripping down uncontrollably. Shen Li's eyes fell on the hand of a strong man. She had just held her silver weapon, and the weapon blade had cut his palm. But at this time, the wound on his palm had healed quickly as fast as the naked eye could see...

Indeed, it was a monster just like the monster scorpion-tailed fox she killed in the demon world...

As soon as the miasma around them moved, Shen Li immediately noticed that the three of them were about to attack. Her silver spear shook, and she jumped up. The silver spear went straight towards the forehead of the man in the middle. The man in the middle roared, as if he didn't know what it meant to avoid, and came towards him, reaching out to grab Shen Li's Silver Spear, this time Shen Li was on guard, how could it be so easy for him to catch her? She twisted her body in the air and landed on the ground. She turned back and shot back with a carbine, trying to cut off both of the man's feet who messing with her game.

But Shen Li never imagined that the red-tasselled silver spear that had accompanied her to fight all over the world would not be able to cut off the man's legs as she expected with this full blow, as if it had cut off an extremely hard steel pillar. There was only a 'clang' sound, and the silver weapon trembled, almost cracking Shen Li's jaw. She did a somersault and retreated to a safe distance. The weapon blade was printed on half of Shen Li's face. She could clearly see a small opening beside the weapon blade.

Shen Li was shocked. The spear was good at stabbing, but not good at cutting or beheading attacks. However, driven by Shen Li's magic power, the silver spear had been able to perform various transformations in her hands for hundreds of years. With incredible usage, even the weapon barrel can behead people, let alone the sharp weapon blade. But today's impact caused her red tassel weapon to take a hole...

Without giving Shen Li any more time to be surprised, two other strong men surrounded her from both sides, like wild dogs pounced on food, wanting to tear Shen Li into pieces. Shen Li jumped into the air and was about to hang upside down on the beam in the palace. She was looking for a way to crack the three of them, but she never thought that before she did, another figure jumped out from a height higher than her, and struck her head with a palm. There was no way to avoid it. Shen Li tilted her head slightly and grabbed him. Holding the strong man's wrist, she exerted force with her five fingers, gave a low shout, and poured in magic power. Only a 'click' sound was heard, and she crushed the strong man's wrist bones!

The strong man raised his head and roared loudly, with no defence on his chest. Shen Li did not hesitate, raised her weapon and stabbed him directly in the heart. The tip of the weapon penetrated, and the hard muscles stopped the weapon from moving. Shen Li shouted, and watched her silver weapon. The light on the sky skyrocketed, and after a tearing sound, a sharp light shot out from behind the strong man, and blood dripped in the air. Shen Li threw him with force, pulled out the tip of the weapon, and hit the strong man hard like a ball. On the wall, the hard stone was smashed, creating a deep pit in the wall, and he fell into it, without moving anymore.

After finishing one of them, Shen Li was panting, before she could catch her breath, two more figures jumped into the air, surrounded her.

Shen Li raised her weapon to block the attack of one of them, but the slap of the other one hit Shen Li's vest with such force that he knocked Shen Li to the ground, fell out of a pit half a man deep.

The two strong men landed heavily on the ground. The dust in the pit was flying and no one could be seen inside. The two walked to the edge of the pit and were looking inside. Suddenly they felt a red light flashing inside. Before one of them could react, the sharp light approaching. The tip of the spear passed through one man's eye and went straight out to the back of his head. Shen Li swiped her spear horizontally, cutting off half of his head, and the strong man's body fell to the ground slumped.