Chapter 36 Fusheng Gate

"Why are you here?", Jing Xi's father said in a slightly stern voice, "Where's your mother? Why are you allowed to come here? "

Jing Xi pinched her father's sleeve and felt aggrieved: "Mom was also worried about you, but she was injured and was afraid of being affected by the miasma, so she didn't dare to come."

"Nonsense!" He flicked his sleeves, "Aren't you afraid of the miasma? Leave quickly!"

Jing Xi just turned around and glanced at Jing Yan. Seeing that Jing Yan didn't pay attention to her at all, Jing Xi felt a lump in her throat and said nothing. At the moment of silence, Furong Jun suddenly reached out and stood in front of Jing Xi, blocking the distance between her and her father. He smiled and said: "There is no miasma in the barrier here, so there is no need to be in such a hurry." Order the daughter to leave quickly. She also misses her father very much, so the Taoist priest should not blame her."

Furong Jun looked back at Jing Xi and saw her staring at him with bright eyes. Furong Jun's heart softened involuntarily, and he softened his eyes and smiled almost subconsciously, even though his face was now grey, but the warmth in his eyes still made Jing Xi's eyes filled with gratitude.

When the Taoist saw Furong Jun opening his mouth, he couldn't speak any more.

Shen Li knelt down in front of the sleeping girl on the ground and looked at her face for a while. She saw that her lips were dark in colour and there were faint blue pulses under her fair skin, like insects lurking under her skin. It seems daunting. Shen Li asked: "Is this the epidemic that occurred in Yangzhou City due to the overflowing miasma?" Jing Yan across from her glanced at Shen Li, dissatisfied with her interruption, and Shen Li looked back at him unceremoniously with a tone of voice slightly dissatisfied, "How about it? You don't know, so why are you guarding her? Why don't you let someone who knows take a look?" She turned to look at Xing Zhi, "Shenjun has a job to do."

Xing Zhi sighed a little at this act of fighting for Jing Xi. No matter how restrained by reason, Shen Li was still Shen Li. In the end, her inner feelings, even those who didn't like it and couldn't stand it, couldn't help showing it on her face.

Although he thought this in his heart, Xing Zhi still walked over and looked at the woman carefully. Xing Zhi frowned and checked her pulse. After a while, he said again: "I'm going to see other patients." With a slightly condensed look on his face, he walked around the temple and came back. His brows were a little furrowed, and he turned to ask Lord Furong, "Immortal Lord, you have been here for several days. Have you found which direction has the strongest miasma?"

Furong Jun thought about it: "The west side. The miasma in the southwest corner of the city is always the most piercing."

Xing Zhi pondered for a while: "If I guess correctly, the miasma may not have overflowed from outside the city into the city, but it may have overflowed from the city to the outside. And this kind of output may have been going on for some time."

Hearing this, everyone in the room was shocked. The Taoist first retorted: "It's impossible. Although I live in seclusion in the mountains and forests, I occasionally go to Yangzhou City to buy things for living expenses. I came just once last month. At that time, there was already miasma outside the city, but there was relatively no miasma inside the city, it was clean.”

"Their symptoms are not that they have contracted the disease, but that they have inhaled too much miasma and caused the meridians to go backwards." Xing Zhi rolled up his sleeves. On his arms, there were also faint blue blood veins under the skin. He said, "I'm ashamed to say that a few days ago, I was accidentally exposed to miasma, and they left such traces in my body."

Shen Li knew that those wounds were left after Xing Zhi was attacked by a monster when he was in Xutianyuan, but Shen Li never thought that the traces left by the monster were still there, and Xing Zhi didn't say a word during this period.