Chapter 14 Completely Stupid Girl

Xiao He wiped away her tears and pondered for a long time, and finally said: "I still want to see him... If I leave, I won't be able to see him again. Although I am nothing in his eyes, since I saw the world from that moment on, he was the most important person in my life." Xiao He seemed to recall many past events, and her eyes slowly turned red again, "I worked so hard to become a human being, learn to speak, learn rules, to please him...just to be with him well...not to let him kill me..."

Shen Li sighed and knelt down to look at her: "Although this is a bit cruel, you have to listen. That Prince Rui wanted to kill you from the moment he raised you. To him, this is the only value of your existence. For other things, no matter how much you do or how hard you try, he will be indifferent. That is meaningless. Do you understand?" Shen Li held her face, wiped away her tears with her thumb, and said, "So, Good girl, for your own sake, leave quickly. Forget about him, there are more wonderful things in this world that you can't expect."

Xing Yun looked at Shen Li quietly from behind, and Xiao He also stared at her blankly, then lowered her head: "The girl is free and easy, but I..." She paused, buried her head in her knees, and still said unwillingly, "I also want to see what kind of woman he would spend so much effort to save. I want to know how far apart he and I are in liking her."

Shen Li raised her head and looked at Xing Yun. Xing Yun said, "Go and see it. You will have to give up once and for all."

Shen Li moved the corner of her mouth and thought, what else does she want to see more? The facts are clear. Even if Xiao He is better in everything than the unconscious woman, Prince Rui doesn't like her, so there's nothing she can do about it. But seeing Xiao He being so persistent, she swallowed her words and said, "Let's go downstairs. You hide in the passage and don't go out later. Xing Yun, you block her. I will take Prince Rui away, you can look at that woman however you like." The person she wanted to see was already dead, and Xiao He couldn't do anything to her.

Shen Li grabbed them, and the three of them moved to the underground passage in an instant. Shen Li winked at Xing Yun, and Xing Yun obediently blocked Xiao He behind him. Shen Li then walked out, but when she saw Prince Rui still sitting and staring closely at the woman on the bed, she said, "Xiao He has been killed by me."

A light and indifferent word echoed in the basement. Prince Rui stiffened but did not turn around. Shen Li continued: "The resentful demon spirits in the palace have returned to normal. I will take you out."

The empty room was silent for a long time, and then Prince Rui chuckled suddenly, his voice hoarse: "Why do I have to go out?" He leaned over and placed a soft kiss on the cold woman's forehead, "Ye Shi can't wake up, whether Zhu Cheng Jin (Prince Rui) is alive or dead, what’s the difference?”

Hiding in the dark passage, Xiao He tightened her palms and the last light in her eyes dimmed.

"Zhu Cheng Jin wants too much in his life, the throne and military power. Ye Shi is not just a woman to me. We have been together for several years. I thought it was heartless, but I have already fallen in love with her. In the past three years, I have dreamed of her every day and woke up in disappointment every day. I pinned all my hopes on Xiao He...and now she is also dead." Prince Rui smiled bitterly, "Looking back, it was all in vain."

He trimmed Ye Shi's hair: "You go, I will be here with her. I don't want anything, and I won't go anywhere."

Shen Li was silent, these words would really make people give up their hearts completely. But if Prince Rui wants to die now, what will happen to Xing Yun in the future... Before Shen Li could finish thinking about it, a pink figure suddenly ran past her. She was stunned for a moment, but she didn't have time to catch her.