Chapter 12 Xiao He

Xiao He was startled by the sudden intrusion of Shen Li and Xing Yun. She looked at them with blood-red eyes, opened her mouth and shouted: "Whoever stops me will die!" The demonic energy rushed out of Xiao He's mouth like a knife, splitting the air. Kill directly towards Shen Li and Xingyun.

Shen Li stood in front of Xingyun. With a wave of her hand, the demonic aura dispersed as if hit an invisible wall. However, the resentment hidden in it still shrouded Shen Li, so thick that she frowned: "I still prefer your blushing and shy look. If you don't go back on your own, I will make it impossible for you to go back." Before she finished speaking, a red tasselled silver weapon appeared in her palm. She was just about to start killing, and suddenly heard Prince Rui shouted: "Don't hurt her."

His voice was extremely hoarse, but his words were clear. If it weren't for this situation, Shen Li would have thought that Prince Rui was really in love with Xiao He and couldn't bear to hurt her even in this situation.

"Don't hurt me?" When Xiao He heard this, the voice coming out of her throat sounded like laughter and crying, "Zhu Chengjin...Zhu Chengjin! Are you compassionate or cruel?" Xiao He's voice paused, and the anger aura around her became even worse, "In this case, just die together!"

The ground shook, and a loud collapse sound came from outside the cave. Shen Li thought that those blood bubles must have crushed the house outside. This place was underground and was not affected. There was only one passage to enter, and the cave entrance was sealed. Living here is tantamount to burying all the people here alive underground. Even if Xiao He doing nothing, everyone will suffocate to death when the air runs out.

"You guard her, you can guard her forever." Xiao He's figure gradually faded, "And I will destroy your entire Mansion." Shen Li's figure flashed forward, trying to catch her. The little demon spirits outside are all under the influence of Xiao He. Kill her at this time, or release the hostility from her body. The demon spirits outside will return to normal, but Shen Li forgot that Xingyun is holding her hand at this time. The movement of the other hand was hindered for a moment, and she didn't have time to catch Xiao He.

Shen Li gritted her teeth and angrily shook Xingyun's hand away. She turned back and glared at Xingyun, who looked innocent. Before she could speak, Xingyun sighed: "Before, you asked me to hold on tighter."

Shen Li choked and glared at Prince Rui while holding back her anger. Seeing his gloomy and pale face, Shen Li didn't rush to ask why, and just said: "I'll send you two capable people out first, and we'll wait for you later. Come and carry this woman out."

"No."

"No."

The two men spoke at the same time. Prince Rui glanced at Xingyun and fell silent. Xingyun sighed: "There is a soul-binding formation here." He glanced at the woman on the bed, "She won't be able to survive if she leaves here."

After hearing this, Shen Li got angry and glared at Prince Rui "Say! What's going on!"

Prince Rui then pushed himself up with difficulty and sat down by the bed. At this time, he had no time to investigate Shen Li's ‘disrespectful’ attitude. He only looked at the woman lying on the bed for a while, and then said hoarsely:

"This is my wife, Ye Shi. Three years ago, she and I were assassinated while we were out. It destroyed half of my face, but she was stabbed several times to protect me, and then she lured the assassin away for me. She fell off a cliff...I found her at the bottom of the cliff, so I brought her back and placed her here, waiting for her to open her eyes."

Shen Li frowned: "Just waiting? What's going on with all the demon spirits in your house? What's going on with Xiao He, who is now trying to devour his master?"