Chapter 11 Prince Rui Mansion

The young man narrowed his eyes and was about to speak when a guard immediately stopped him and said, "Master Fu Sheng, be careful, this monster is powerful..."

The prince was actually worried and sent his cronies over. Fu Sheng heard this and sneered: "Now there are seven sons, all of whom can be kings. How can a monster like you, be the king!"

But Shen Li's smile was colder than his: "It's the Demon King!" After saying that, she waved her silver spear, and the silver light flashed across. Everyone felt their waists loosen up, and the swords that came with them fell to the ground with a clatter, and they were separated from each other. The swords fell along with everyone's belts and crotches. Everyone panicked and hurriedly picked up their pants.

Shen Li curled her lips into a smile, and before the curve widened, a pair of warm hands covered her eyes from behind, and she heard: "Don't look at it, it's so dirty."

Shen Li was stunned for a moment and let the warm palms cover her face. She forgot to tell him to let go. No matter how many tough things Shen Li had done in front of Xingyun these days, he seemed to always treat her as a girl with a normal look.

Treat her as a real woman...

Seeing this, everyone hurriedly picked up their swords and ran away with their pants. The belt around Fu Sheng's waist seemed to be different from others. His expression was not embarrassed at all, but suggested some deep thought, and his eyes lingered on Shen Li. For a moment, he stopped making trouble and turned around to leave, leaving only the burning house and the two people who were too calm in front of the yard.

Shen Li put away the silver weapon but did not move Xingyun's hand away. Her eyelashes brushed against his palm, and she said, "Let's go, I'll take you to Prince Rui's Mansion."

Then it was time for her to leave.

"Yeah." Xingyun responded, let go of Shen Li, but looked at the fire and said, "Wait a little longer."

Shen Li turned her head to look at Xingyun, and saw that there was blazing fire in his pupils, and the corners of his lips were rare. She suddenly recalled what Xingyun said to Prince Rui yesterday. He wanted to protect this small courtyard because it was his home. But now that his shelter was destroyed and burned to the ground, how could he feel better.

Shen Li tightened her fists. If possible, she wanted to recover this debt from the crown prince. But now that she has used her magic power here, the devil's pursuers will probably come to catch her in the near future. She can't stay any longer. Shen Li looked at the small courtyard that was gradually turning into ashes. She knew that her days here should indeed come to an end, but what was going on with this unprecedented blockage in her heart...

"I don't know how long it will continue to burn." When Shen Li lowered her eyes and said nothing, Xingyun suddenly murmured to himself, "After burning like this, I don't know if I can still pick up and eat the few fish in the pond in the backyard. I raised them all for nothing. What a shame these days are.”

"You...are actually thinking about this?"

"Otherwise, what else can we think about?"

Shen Li took a deep breath, grabbed Xingyun's collar, and ran fast.

There was silence in the garden of Prince Rui's Mansion. With a flash of silver light, the two people suddenly appeared in the garden pavilion. "Come to this deserted garden?”

"You think I want to come?" Shen Li said, "I can't find Prince Rui's bed!"

Xingyun laughed and said, "We still have to find it ourself." He stepped out of the pavilion, but Shen Li grabbed his wrist and sighed, "Can't you see how strange it is here?"