Chapter 28 Furong Jun and Mo Fang

"How long does The Divine Lord want to stay in the Demon Realm?" Shen Li asked on the way back to the house while carrying Xi xi, "There is a rough time, Shen Li can also arrange it."

Xing Zhi thought about it for a long time: "Well...that's…. Furong Jun and I will return to the heaven together."

Hearing this name, Shen Li felt a headache and whispered: "You can leave tomorrow." Before she finished speaking, a figure hurried out and shouted loudly: "Your Majesty, Your Majesty! That ‘whisker’ Rong Jun is in trouble again!"

The matter was unknown, and Shen Li was very angry: "If something happens to him, what does it have to do with me! I don't care!"

"No way, Your Majesty! The tavern in the east of the city is where Prime Minister Zhao's family belongs. Furong Jun got drunk over a drinking contest with a drunkard there. He didn't pay for and even treated her frivolously. He is full of fairy spirit, and everyone knows about his relationship with Her Lordship, someone came to the door just now and asked Her Lordship to come and pick him up, and that person left."

Shen Li gritted her teeth as she listened. This thing would just embarrass himself in the heaven, but now he came to the demon world and dragged her into the muddy water, tearing her face off at the same time!

Damn it!

Shen Li threw the cage in her hand into Rouya's arms: "Take it, wait until I go and tear up that scourge!"

Rouya's face turned pale with fright: "Your Majesty, you can't do this!" The man in white clothes with wide sleeves stopped in front of Rouya, Xingzhi turned his head and smiled at Rouya: "Don't worry, I can hold your master back."

Rouya has been growing up in the demon world since she was a child. She has never seen a man with such a beautiful smile. She was stunned at that time. When the two of them walked away, she realized what she was doing. She shouted "Prince" several times, but the result was... No one paid attention to her, and Rouya said in a low voice: "I forgot to mention that General Mo Fang was sitting in the mansion just now. He has already followed that person to deal with it..."

Shen Li didn't hear Rouya's latest words. Naturally, she didn't expect to see Mo Fang on the spot as she left with anger.

At the right time, Mo Fang pulled the drunken Furong Jun up from the table with a cold face. However, the wine girl in the tavern had a fierce temper and was not afraid of Mo Fang's light armour and the long knife on his waist, said loudly: "Although I am in the escort business, I am still a woman after all. I am not being pretentious; this guest officer has indeed gone too far! What kind of things are happening in broad daylight!"

Furong Jun raised his hand as if responding to the situation and shouted: "Little lady, have another drink, um, your skin will be like gel..."

Shen Li clenched her fists, her face turned black and blue, but before she could say anything, another scolding voice burst out: "That's enough!" Mo Fang held Furong Jun's lapels, his black eyes were as cold as ice, "Your reputation has nothing to do with me, but I won't let you harm my Lord's reputation.

These words hit Shen Li's ears. She was startled and her clenched fists loosened slightly. After being stunned, a feeling of powerlessness suddenly arose in her heart... She had obviously done that to him.

Just when everyone was frightened by Mo Fang's words, Furong Jun suddenly raised his head as if desperate, looked at Mo Fang, smiled, and held Mo Fang's neck with one arm very frivolously: "Well, the little boy here is also very handsome. His eyes are like stars, and he is full of energy." After commenting, he pouted and kissed Mo Fang on the mouth with a ‘pop’ sound.