Chapter 33 Wooden Stick

The magic of the devil world? Shen Li frowned.

The Demon Realm submits to the Heaven Realm. Although there are dissenters in the clan, because the Demon Lord's policies are properly implemented and the interests of the Demon Clan are preserved to the greatest extent, no one is seen to conflict with the Heaven Realm. However, there are always people in the heaven who think that the demon world has sinister intentions. Even if they have surrendered for thousands of years, they are just hiding their abilities and biding their time for revenge. However, there have never been any major problems in the demon world, so those idle people have no idea.

And if the Earthly Immortals were kidnapped one after another this time, if the Heavenly Realm knew that they had any relationship with the Demon Realm, even if only a tiny bit of evidence could be found for these relationships, the people in the Heavenly Realm would think it was the evil intentions of the Demons, and their crime can be punished. Not to mention that the demon lord and his clansmen were thrown into trouble, the relationship between the two worlds that was not very trusting in the first place must have been greatly affected.

Although Shen Li felt that there was nothing terrible about breaking up with someone from the Heaven Realm, but if the breakup was caused by being instigated by others, it would inevitably make her feel like she was being played by others, which would be very unpleasant.

"Untie your water magic." Shen Li informed Xing Zhi as she walked towards the leader. Xing Zhi raised his eyebrows, "It's not a good habit to order around the leader." After saying that, he still obediently untied the man. He saw that Shen Li had grabbed the man's clothes, punched him to the ground, and without saying a word, sat on his stomach, stepped on the hands of the man in black with his two feet, and then smashed his jaw pinch it to prevent him from biting his tongue or swallowing poison.

"I will only ask each question once. If you don't answer, I will chop off your fingers and let you swallow them. Just count how many fingers you have." Her eyes were cold, and she knew what she was doing. It's not a threat or a joke, but she really does what she says. As the prince of the demon world, when she should be cruel, her performance is never inferior.

The man in black trembled all over, trying to break away from Shen Li, but the pressure was like a heavy weight, preventing him from moving at all.

"Who ordered you to do this?"

The veins on the face of the man in black were swollen, and he was holding back his answer. Shen Li took out a dagger from the waist of the man in black with her other free hand. She turned the dagger very skilfully in her palm and looked at the blade. Just as she was about to cut off the finger, the man in black slowly squeezed out two words from his mouth: "Master..."

Shen Li frowned, and before he asked the second question, he saw that the man in black's face was getting greener and greener, until it turned purple, and the veins on his face seemed to have insects swimming around, and finally reached his eyes, suddenly a high-pitched scream of pain came out of his throat, and Shen Li only heard a ‘bang’ sound.

The sticky blood splashed all over her hands, and even her face was inevitably covered with warmth. Shen Li looked at the corpse with his head blown off under her, threw down the dagger, and stood up. The body of the strong man in black seemed to be like sand, flowing out of his clothes and scattering all over the floor.

There are no bones left.

"It must have been cursed before." She saw the hidden meaning in it. "If he answers these questions, he will die."

Hu Lu was so frightened that he was paralyzed and sat on the ground: "What a... what a vicious spell..."

Xing Zhi’s eyes were fixed. Turning to look at the other two men in black, he realized that they had closed their eyes. They had all committed suicide just now, but... they were not so ugly. Shen Li obviously noticed this and frowned slightly: "All the clues are gone."