Chapter 43 Childish

"Do people in the heaven have the habit of listening to people in corners?" Shen Li sneered, "Is this the etiquette of your heaven to come in uninvited in the middle of the night?"

Xing Zhi's eyes darkened but he didn't say anything. Furong Jun said angrily: "You... you two men and women lying alone on the roof in the middle of the night to watch the stars are the etiquette of your demon world! What stars are you looking at?! What stars are you looking at?! You are blind! It’s really blinding!” 

Without saying a word, Shen Li turned her fingers into claws and stabbed Furong Jun in the eyes. Furong Jun raised his hand to block and narrowly escaped: "What! Want to kill someone and silence them?"

"Since you are blind, wouldn't it be better if I dig out your useless eyes?"

Furong Jun dodged and hurriedly hid in Xing Zhi's direction: "Shenjun, take a look, is there any justice in this?"

However, Xing Zhi turned sideways and did not let Furong Jun get close to him. He stared straight at Shen Li and said with a smile, "Why should the prince refuse General Mo Fang's wishes? If you are said you accept him today, then Xing Zhi will fulfil your wish, and you can be together."

As soon as these words came out, the three of them were shocked. The two men looked at Xing Zhi in surprise. However, Shen Li's face darkened after a moment. According to her understanding of Xing Zhi, he had not even agreed to what she had said to him before. After solving this marriage, there must be some unsolvable reason. What he said at this time was just his angry words.

Shen Li only felt funny in her heart. What right did he have to be jealous and angry? It was he who decided the marriage and he was the one who pushed her away, but now he was angry with her? Why? Is it because he found out that the toy in his palm was actually being taken care of by someone else, and found out that things didn't go according to the direction he had planned, that he got angry and lost his temper?

Just like a naive child.

Shen Li smiled: "Shen Li didn't dare to agree, isn't it because of the marriage was decided by the Divine Lord? If the Divine Lord is willing to withdraw the engagement, Shen Li will definitely nod her head and agree today." She raised her hand and bowed, "I hope the Divine Lord will follow his words and fulfil his promise."

The curve of Xing Zhi's lips dropped slightly, and his face turned completely cold. He looked at Shen Li silently. After a while, he lowered his head, covered his face and smiled: "Your Lordship is really easy to take seriously. Your marriage contract with Furong Jun was decided upon by the Emperor of Heaven and all his ministers. It cannot be decided by just one person, Xing Zhi. But if you like General Mo Fang very much, according to Furong Jun’s nature... the heaven is not an unreasonable place.”

Furong Jun couldn't help but interject: "Why did the Lord God slander me so much..." But at this time, who was still paying attention to him. Shen Li only smiled coldly and said in a hoarse voice: "Thank you, Divine Lord, for your guidance." 

It turned out that she was the only one who was serious. She was played around, provoked to lose her temper, and said angry words... She looked towards the roof. Mo Fang was looking at her steadily, but he couldn't hide the loss in his eyes. Thinking about what she just said, Shen Li felt really terrible at it. Is it because of the engagement that she refuse to agree to Mo Fang? Doesn't this give Mo Fang hope? How could she say such irresponsible words?

It turns out that she is the one who really looks like a child...

"The things here have been completed. Furong Jun informs Goddess Luotian to return to heaven with me tomorrow. The time spent here is too long." Xing Zhi said calmly, "Your Lordship, General Mo Fang, we say goodbye today, I'm afraid it will be difficult to see each other again in the future, but I hope you two will take it seriously."