Chapter 38 Injured

Should pursue it. Xing Zhi knew the importance of catching the person behind this, and also knew that Shen Li must also hope that he would catch that person back and restore the innocence of the devil world, but……

Can't leave.

Looking at the pale face of the person in his arms, Xing Zhi's hand on Shen Li's pulse tightened involuntarily. This woman has probably never lived like a woman. She is not stained with rouge and will not be weak. Because she is too strong, she will never stand behind others. She is like the silver weapon in her hand, full of evil. As she said, there was no one who could protect her before, so she was always used to fighting alone, protecting, bearing pain, and carrying the family, country, and world that men should carry.

But even for such a powerful Shen Li, once she becomes vulnerable, she feels strangely distressed, like a cat lazily stretching out its paw to scratch the tip of her heart. She didn't notice it at first, but by the time she noticed it, it was painful and itchy, and the taste is unspeakable.

"What a... trouble." This was the only word that floated quietly in the empty space. But that figure still held the person in his arms without moving.

In the temple, Furong Jun asked Jing Xi to be his little follower, and asked Jing Xi to help him carry the medicine box that he didn't need at all while walking around the temple. Jing Xi was not a person, so she was so afraid that she would accidentally expose the snake's tail while walking. She quietly called Furong Jun a few times, and then Furong Jun turned to look at her with a smile: "Are you tired? Let's take a break."

Jing Xi handed the medicine box to Furong Jun: "Xianjun, I really want to help you, but I'm afraid that I can't help but change into my original form..."

"No." Furong Jun smiled and circled around Jing Xi, "The magic power of this god has been channelled to you! I will never let you turn into a beast form." As he said that, he had a broken fan in his hand. He lightly stroked Jing Xi's thigh teasingly, playing a part in the ambiguity and taking advantage of the other part. Jing Xi's cheeks turned slightly red and she took two steps back in embarrassment. Furong Jun took another step forward. Before the frivolous smile on his face spread, a figure suddenly inserted between the two of them. The black sword blocked Furong Jun's chest, pushing him back two steps.

"The Immortal Lord respects himself."

Jing Yan only said four words, turned around and threw the medicine box in Jing Xi's hand on the ground, grabbed her hand and walked towards the temple.

Furong Jun's face turned green: "Isn't your sweetheart lying on the ground? What are you doing out here!"

Jing Xi stared blankly at Jing Yan after hearing this, and Jing Yan turned his head slightly and gave him a cold look: "I have no personal relationship with Miss Shi Luo. Please don't slander Miss Shi Luo's reputation." He pulled Jing Xi's hand and looked a little unhappy, "What are you still standing for? Do you want to stay?" Jing Xi immediately lowered her head, a little aggrieved: "So cruel."

Jing Yan's brows moved slightly, but before he could speak, he suddenly heard loud noises coming from in front of the temple door. He turned around the corner and saw a man in white walking into the house holding a bloody figure. The man in white didn't speak loudly, but it spread to everyone's ears: "Where is Furong Jun?"

Furong Jun also saw this scene, with a solemn look on his face, he quickly stepped forward and followed Xing Zhi's figure into the hall: "What's going on?"

Jing Xi also looked over curiously, Jing Yan turned around and saw her eyes following Furong Jun. Jing Yan's chest felt tight and he moved to block her sight: "You still want others to take advantage of you?"