Chapter 18 Ancient God Xing Zhi (Xing Zhi Jun)

Furong Jun stood up quickly, wiped the tears and snot from his face, and bowed: "I have met Xing Zhi Jun."

Xing Zhi smiled faintly: "Well, what a lively young man."

The Emperor of Heaven sighed helplessly: "He's just a useless thing." After saying that, he looked at Furong Jun with a solemn expression on his face, "What's wrong?"

"Grandpa Emperor..." Furong Jun burst into tears and glanced at Xing Zhi without hesitating to speak. He felt embarrassed at first, but when he thought about it, he was getting scolded from both sides. At least when there were outsiders, he wouldn't be scolded so harshly, "Grandpa Emperor, grandson and King Bi Cang of the Demon Realm really cannot marry!" He cried bitterly, "Your grandson is ill! It will affect the relationship between the two realms!"

"Pah!" The Emperor of Heaven slapped the table and stood up. It looked like he was even angrier than usual: "You really don't take me seriously! You can make any poor excuses!" The Emperor of Heaven pointed at him angrily and cursed, "What's wrong with you! Like the past! Like..." The Emperor of Heaven gritted his teeth. Due to the presence of Lord Xing Zhi, he couldn't speak directly. He was holding back the fire in his heart and became even more angry. He took the book on the table and looked at Furong Jun, slapped down, "You bastard! The wedding date has been set. Even if you break your legs at that time, you still have to marry this granddaughter-in-law back to me!"

"Grandpa Emperor!" Furong Jun cried loudly, "Spare my life! That King Bi Cang didn't want to do it either! You see, she even escaped the marriage. When your grandson married her, she will vent her anger on me. Your grandson can’t bear it!”

"You!" The Emperor of Heaven hates that iron cannot become steel.

"Emperor." Xing Zhi Jun's indifferent voice suddenly interrupted, "This..."

The Emperor of Heaven smiled hurriedly and said: "Xing Zhi Jun was traveling in the lower world a few days ago, and you didn't know this. When we were discussing the marriage between the two realms of heaven and demons, the two younger generations you proposed... they were somewhat resistant to the marriage, but it doesn't matter, since it's Xing Zhi Jun who proposed and decided upon by all the immortal families, so naturally there is no room for regret. They are young, so it is inevitable that they will make trouble for a while. When they get married in the future, get along day and night, and develop feelings for each other, it will be fine."

Before swearing that he would never fall in love with that tigress, Furong Jun was stunned by the Heavenly Emperor's last words. This marriage... was decided by Xing Zhi Jun?

Is it up to him to decide what to do?

This Xing Zhi Jun has been living alone in the outer world for countless years! He doesn’t even know any of them in the heaven! Not to mention the demon world! How did he choose the candidate? This old man occasionally came to heaven to discuss an issue on a whim, but it actually ruined his life!

But things have become so ruined now, Furong Jun thought, no wonder the Emperor of Heaven is angrier than usual today, it turns out that he is afraid that his words that go against Xing Zhi Jun’s wish, will offend Xing Zhi. But since they know who decided this marriage, let’s just ask the person behind the scenes directly.

He became bold and bowed deeply to Xing Zhi Jun: "Fu Rong is really honoured to be married by Lord Xing Zhi. However, in his previous life, Furong never had any interaction with King Bi Cang Shen Li! But I heard that King Bicang was killing people with a silver spear... She was so heroic... Furong... Furong was not ready to marry such a wife..."

"Presumptuous!" The emperor scolded loudly. Furong Jun trembled all over, and just as he knelt down, he heard another voice saying calmly: "In that case, just drag it on for a while."