Chapter 30 With or Without Desires

Shen Li walked into the military camp, feeling a little bit unhappy because she had been played. But when she saw the familiar faces of the generals around her, she temporarily put all the unhappiness behind her. The generals who came to salute came back one by one. Among them, Shang Bei, who had just returned to the royal capital, saw her and hurriedly came forward and complained slightly: "Her Lordship left without saying a word to me, which makes it difficult for the generals to find her!" "

Shen Li smiled and patted his arm: "It's my own business, isn't it? Later, you can choose a tavern and I will be the host, and you can drink to your heart's content!"

Immediately a soldier next to him said, "Your Majesty, you can't play favour."

"Hey, I heard what you said. Your Majesty, everyone who sees it has a share!"

"Okay, everyone is invited!" Shen Li saw the training platform, remembered the purpose of coming to the military camp today, and said loudly: "I am in a good mood today. I asked the soldiers to come and practice with me. Those who have passed ten moves will be included. Let’s go have a drink with the generals!”

Being able to compete with King Bicang, even if you lose, it will be an honor. The barracks became lively for a while. The generals summoned their elites and asked them to fight with Shen Li. Every soldier Shen Li would not let go. Those who could be hit with one move would never be allowed to survive to the second place. That’s the trick. After an hour, there were dozens of people on stage, but no one passed ten moves.

Shen Li's forehead was dripping with sweat, but her eyes were shining brighter. This soldier was the only one had passed five moves in her hands. She praised: "He has potential." After saying this, she moved around and walked behind the soldier, the soldier reacted quickly and turned sideways to hide. Unexpectedly, Shen Li swept his foot away, causing him to get off the ground. Then she grabbed his shoulder and pressed him down on the bluestone training platform. The soldier hurriedly admitted defeat, and Shen Li let him go, pointed out a few of his shortcomings, and dismissed him.

"Let's fight next!"

Suddenly a breeze passed by. Shen Li turned around and saw a man in white clothes standing quietly on the other side of the training platform, smiling and saying: "Let's stop and fight."

The audience was in an uproar, no one noticed when Shenjun Xing Zhi came to the military camp, and no one saw how he came to the stage. Shen Li's face turned slightly cold. She wiped the sweat off her face and stared at Xing Zhi: "What does the Divine Lord mean?"

"Xing Zhi has been alone in Tianwaitian for a long time. I haven't seen such a lively scene for a long time, so I want to join in the fun. But Her Lordship refuses to compete with me?"

"The Divine Lord has a noble body, Shen Li dare not offend..." After saying this, Xing Zhi's figure flashed down on Shen Li. He reached out and grabbed Shen Li's shoulders to restrain her. This technique was actually the same as Shen Li did just now when fighting with that little soldier. Shen Li stepped aside, her shoulders shook, and she used her magic power to push away Xing Zhi's hand. She turned around and punched Xing Zhi in the face, but she move to hit him on the cheek. Before Xing Zhi could avoid it, Shen Li made a move on her own. After a pause, Xing Zhi seized the opportunity, grabbed her wrist with one hand, and twisted it behind her. Shen Li's movements were restrained again.

"Your Majesty, are you afraid of hurting me?" Xing Zhi said with a smile.

Shen Li felt annoyed, bent her waist, followed the force of his movements, and did a somersault to get out of his grip. The other hand was still in the air and grabbed Xing Zhi's shoulder. As soon as her feet landed on the ground, she heard a low cry, threw her shoulder and threw Xing Zhi away. But when she was about to throw Xing Zhi out, Shen Li felt that her palm was empty, and the other person was gone. There was a soft ‘click’ of footsteps, Shen Li turned around sharply. At the same time, her elbow hit Xing Zhi's hand without hesitation. The abdomen was like being punched into cotton, all the strength was dispersed.