Chapter 31 In Memoriam, Xing Yun

The next day.

Early in the morning, someone came from the Demon Palace and called Shen Li in.

In the meeting hall, the Demon Lord was sitting on the throne, Mo Fang was standing on one side, and several sergeants were standing on the other side when they saw Shen Li entering the hall. The Demon Lord waved the soldiers to retreat, and said: "Last night, Furong Jun passed through the Demon Realm and ran to the Human Realm."

Shen Li was startled, and Mo Fang suddenly bowed his head and knelt down, with a low voice: "It's all Mo Fang's fault. Mo Fang is willing to take full responsibility and bring Immortal Furong back without any punishment."

"Why all of a sudden..." Shen Li looked at Mo Fang, still a little unresponsive, and said blankly, "Did you hit him?" Shen Li just asked casually, but Mo Fang actually nodded and said seriously: "Yesterday I drank a little too much." He pinched his eyebrows helplessly as if he had a headache, "I didn't pay attention and... kicked him..."

Shen Li saw that Mo Fang had not changed into his light armour. She thought he had been wearing it yesterday and had not taken it off. The black iron and steel boots specially made by the demons on his feet could be said to be able to cope with all harsh environments and were extremely offensive. Shen Li's mind flashed to Furong Jun's fine skin and tender flesh, and she suddenly felt that Mo Fang's kick should have taught the frivolous immortal king a good lesson.

"If you beat him, then beat him." Shen Li said contemptuously, "He is still a child. He runs away after being beaten. Who do you think he can threaten? And there are no monsters and ghosts in the human world. If you can't catch him, just let him be."

"No." Demon Lord handed Shen Li a piece of bright yellow silk paper, "The Emperor of Heaven sent an urgent decree last night, and Furong Jun will return to heaven within three days."

Shen Li was startled, remembering the letter she gave to Xing Zhi at Wine Tavern the day before yesterday, and she probably had some idea of ​​this sudden decree. Although the man looked like didn't take it seriously, but the matter was done so quickly, and the Emperor's decree came so urgently, he must have said something else in the letter.

Shen Li lowered her eyes, not knowing what she felt in her heart.

"So, we will bring Lord Furong back within three days." The Demon Lord said calmly, "But fortunately, time passes slowly in the human world, and there is still a lot of time to find him."

Shen Li nodded, looked at Mo Fang who lowered his head and admitted his mistake, then looked at the Demon Lord: "So, you want me to go find him?"

"Your Majesty! These are all troubles caused by Mo Fang, and the prince should not be implicated." Demon Lord waved her hand, interrupting Mo Fang's words: "You have stayed a long time in the human world, and the meaning of this trip is not to kill Furong Jun. Bringing him back so quickly will allow you young people to get to know each other better. Li'er, do you understand?"

Clear. There was no way to avoid this marriage, so in order to make her fall in love with Furong Jun, she also has to arrange Furong Jun into falling in love with her. Shen Li nodded: "I'll go back and pack up before leaving for the human world."

When Mo Fang saw this, he wanted to stop her, but the words of the Demon Lord just now still echoed in his ears, as if a fish bone had choked his throat, stinging and making him unable to say anything. Demon Lord continued to explain: "As for General Mo Fang, since he attacked Lord Furong, he will still be punished for the following crimes..."

"Don't punish him." Shen Li said, "I asked him to beat Furong Jun. If Demon Lord wants to punish, just punish me. After I bring Furong Jun back, I will come to the Demon Lord to receive the punishment." After she asked the Demon Lord, bowing, and turned around left the meeting hall.