Chapter 41 Youlan, The Goddess of Luotian

A few days faster than Xing Zhi expected, Shen Li's injuries have almost healed, but the poison in her body has not been completely eliminated. Xing Zhi wants to let her stay in the human world for a few more days until the remaining poison is eliminated. Returning to the Demon Realm, Shen Li couldn't sit still. She was afraid that the Demon Lord would make some arrangements after she found out what happened here, and she would not be able to find the manpower.

Xing Zhi had no choice but to follow Shen Li in a hurry back to the demon world.

Unexpectedly, when they returned to the Demon Realm, they learned that Furong Jun was still staying in the Demon Realm. As soon as he returned to the Demon Realm, he began to cling to Mo Fang again, following Mo Fang everywhere, sometimes hindering Mo Fang's official duties. Shen Li gritted her teeth when she heard this. She just wanted to turn that philandering guy into a fool so that he could never bother anyone again. However, Furong Jun was not the only immortal staying in the demon world at this time.

The Goddess of Luotian.

Of course she is not a real goddess, it is just a title given to her by the heaven. She is the sister of Furong Jun, the granddaughter of the Emperor of Heaven, a woman who likes to move...

Shen Li didn't hear this last one from anyone else. She didn't know it at first, but when she and Xing Zhi met the goddess in the demon world meeting hall, Shen Li had to say that she could tell it at a glance. …

"This is King Bi Cang Shen Li." The Demon Lord had just finished introducing Shen Li. Before Shen Li could nod, the goddess hurriedly saluted to Xing Zhi and asked directly: "I don't know why the Lord of God and King Bicang going together?"

Shen Li would naturally not be stupid enough to agree to this question. She would just look at Xing Zhi with her to see if he could name a flower. Xing Zhi smiled faintly: "We're just going back together, what's so strange about it?"

The goddess looked serious: "Now that King Bi Cang is my brother's destined wife, it may be inappropriate for the god to go with just her."

Speaking of this, Xing Zhi stopped talking about him and explained: "I would not appear with King Bicang. Some time ago, I planned to travel around before returning to the heaven, but I suddenly saw Yangzhou City. The miasma was overflowing, so I curiously went to check it out, and then I ran into King Bi Cang who was looking for Furong Jun in the city. The miasma was of great concern, so we teamed up to investigate. Furong Jun should tell you what happened next. I know. King Bicang suffered from some miasma and it was not suitable to return to the demon world, so I asked Furong Jun to go ahead and inform her of the news, and I helped her get rid of the poison. This delayed her return." What he said is true or false. False, it's natural to say it, and he’s not afraid that the person involved will expose him. Xing Zhi looked at the goddess and smiled softly, with deep eyes, "So, does the goddess still think there is anything wrong?"

The goddess's cheeks turned slightly red when she saw this, and she quickly turned her head: "The Lord God acts according to his own discretion, but Youlan talks too much. I hope the Lord God will forgive me."

Beauty... it really works.

Shen Li sighed with emotion, but there was a bit of disdain in her heart. She snorted slightly and turned her head away. Xing Zhi glanced at Shen Li, smiled, and continued to ask Youlan: "Why is the goddess here?"

"I'm here to send an invitation to the Hundred Flowers Banquet." Youlan replied, "The Hundred Flowers Banquet, which is held once every three hundred years, will be held on the eighteenth day of next month. The Queen Mother asked me to send an invitation to the Demon Lord to invite him to the Hundred Flowers Banquet. "

Xing Zhi nodded: "I almost forgot about it if you didn't tell me."

Youlan smiled with her eyes open: "It doesn't matter if the Lord God forgets. Soon Youlan will ask for orders to go to Tianwaitian to deliver invitation to the Lord God."