Chapter 45 Can't Bear The Lost

On the second day, Shen Li was not in a hurry to go to the place called Xiyuan arranged by the Emperor of Heaven. She even resisted going to that place. However, she wandered around the heaven, and the eyes she encountered were wary. It was only one or two people who scrutinized her cautiously. It was really unbearable for Shen Li that everyone looked at her like this. She wasn't angry or aggrieved, she was just worried about these guys from Tianjie. If they really couldn't stand her, they would just chop them with a knife.

Shen Li finally couldn't bear it. Rather than being watched like this, she would rather go to Xiyuan and be embarrassed by Xing Zhi.

What Shen Li didn't expect was that when she arrived at the legendary courtyard, there was no one inside. It was as quiet as if no one had lived there all year round. What surprised Shen Li even more was that the layout of this small courtyard was exactly the same as that of Mortal Xing Yun in the human world, with every plant and tree, stone tables and chairs in the front yard, and a small pond dug under the vines in the backyard. It's exactly the same, except that the house is much larger than before, and there are many wing rooms on both sides. It's hard to tell how many years the wooden structure house has been built. Although everything doesn't look new, it doesn't look old. Not stale.

Compared with Xing Yun's house, this should be regarded as an upgraded luxury version, but for those houses in the heaven that often use luminous glazed tiles and precious stones and woods, this place is really simple.

Such an environment also made Shen Li subconsciously relax her guard. Shen Li thought to herself that her memory was not erased when she travelled to the lower realm, so his small courtyard must be arranged according to this layout. She still remembered that the furnishings here were kind of formation can be followed to gather the spiritual energy of heaven and earth. Staying here will help her concentrate on clearing the toxins in her body.

This poison was not left by the three fairies but was given birth to by Na Fu. She doesn’t know how her poison was refined, but it took root so deeply. According to Shen Li’s recovery speed, it took such a long time to recover. It’s really not easy to have residue.

Shen Li walked around the house leisurely and couldn't help but think of the guy in green and white clothes who was taking a nap under the grapevines in the sun. He was so leisurely and contented. Perhaps, he could only wear the body of a mortal when he was in the human world, that's why he can be so casual and behave like a god again, with too many emotions and scruples that Shen Li can't understand. Different identities can really change a person too much...

Shen Li was thinking about it when she suddenly heard the sound of water, which was clear and sweet. Shen Li glanced at the pond in the backyard. She walked over and looked at the fat koi carp swimming in the pond. She raised her eyebrows slightly: "Fish that are not fed can grow so fat. The water in heaven is so good." She sat down by the pond and fiddled with the clear water in the pond. Suddenly, a white and tender hand grasped Shen Li's wrist.

Shen Li was startled, and her eyes met a pair of big, watery eyes. Then, with a flash of silver light, several pairs of crystal-clear eyes stared directly at her face.

These koi... unexpectedly... all turned into children.

She was still stunned when she suddenly heard one of the children giggle: "Sister, are you coming to play with us?" Shen Li listened to the sound of rushing water and shook her head subconsciously, but there were already several pairs of white and fat ones. The palms grabbed her arm, "Sister, come and play!" The clear voices of the children were like a reminder, pulling Shen Li and pushing her into the pond.

Shen Li took a deep breath and was pushed to the bottom of the pond. Only then did she see that the inside was not as small as it looked from the outside. It was like a lake, but only the entrance of the pond had light coming through. The inside part was darker.